WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
people giving password but doesnt say what both passwords do exactly
You can get a small extra sex scene right as you start the game and then some extra pics in a flashback scene early on. That's the only instances that require a password that I can think off. Seems like Ranli abandoned the idea of using the passwords very early on, since it's been years since any content required them.

Incidentally, after looking at the code, "gigatits" and "digibaps" both work as passwords. Don't know what the difference is, they seem to do the same thing.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The new update will be coming out in a few days to the highest Patreon tiers. Here's the official content list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No Anna tutoring this time, unfortunately, for the straight players. Looks like Ranli opted to have a balanced update with equal content for everyone, with an M/F scene with Ci-Ci and an M/M scene with Chad.

Also, "last of the Bunk Dream Sequences"? Honestly kind of feeling positive about this. I mentioned before how the dream sequences being separate updates annoyed me since it significantly slowed down the story progress, so now the days should be going by a bit quicker now that they're done (for now). Kind of unfortunate for those who wanted to see the feminising Cole dream, though, but that path doesn't seem to be all that popular anyway.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Here's the preview for the February update:

It will be featuring the sex scenes for all four demons that have been introduced so far. I guess it is unfortunate for those who aren't really interested in the Devil/Angel stuff, but I actually am looking forward to it. I kind of like this storyline and want to see where it goes. I also really like the demon designs.

But also with this upcoming update the pace of the development should improve greatly. We can now get the two remaining in-game days pretty quickly without the night/dream updates in-between them, and then we'll hit Week 2 and 3 right after.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Because people are bound to ask, I'll just quote this comment from the dev:

Re missions: The next open slots will be in the April & May updates. Pure m/m and f/m players will have exactly the right number of missions for the slots, but bi players will have 2x more potential missions than they can play until the big Week 2 update [October]. The agony of scheduling, lol.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
CiCi content finally!
Grateful for the dream sequence, even though it wasn't animated like the corridor BJ from early last year it was still spicy.
Thanks RanliLabz.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gojira667

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpseXXX v2.5.5.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.5.5] [RanliLabz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Are there incest scenes or not? Dreams and shit like that don't count
Spoilers for the new update, I guess, but in this instance Ci-Ci realises that the real MC is in her dream because of her empathy, and they both sort of confess their true feelings to each other while having sex. And after they wake up, they decide to continue getting intimate only in their minds (for now). So they basically had consensual sex, just not physically. Don't know if this works for you, though.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Spoilers for the new update, I guess, but in this instance Ci-Ci realises that the real MC is in her dream because of her empathy, and they both sort of confess their true feelings to each other while having sex. And after they wake up, they decide to continue getting intimate only in their minds (for now). So they basically had consensual sex, just not physically. Don't know if this works for you, though.
so another non story related scene...bah..this game continue on not progressing the real story, but linger on useless side story\vr side mission just for milking purpose...a real pity after sucxh a great season 1

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Psi Ci-Ci and MC is nice and all but waiting for some actual play time, and if MC dreams of Mo-Ma and connects to her mind. I mean hell he goes to Seventh Heaven and Deamon realm figure entering his Mo-Ma head and something going on wouldn't surprise me with how he's looked at towards his Mo-Ma at times.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Very glad to hear that dream events will be over! Hopefully the dev will slowly but surely swift back towards the main storyline soon. I want to be able to build on the original characters' relationships surrounding the mc like in season 1 but much more in depth for I believe the mc has learned way enough from several sexual encounters along with the dream world lessons, to finally take off the training wheels of learning about sex and should be more confident in himself when having sex in the real world without the whole "shy, virgin, wimpy, and naive" persona he'd displayed throughout almost all season 1.

Reactions: Displayme

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
GoFile now has (sometimes) also a 5GB limit like Mega, so a split in 2 or 3 download packages would be nice and free-user-friendly!

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
this game continue on not progressing the real story, but linger on useless side story\vr side mission just for milking purpose...a real pity after sucxh a great season 1
Season 1 was the first day. Just the first day.
Honestly, I'm surprised we're already going after one of the demons withouth any further build up or training, since we (hang on a sec... we're currently at the end of day 5, so that means...) we still have 1090 days left. We're in it for the long haul, remember? Three years of service! We haven't even picked our branch yet! Hell, none of our ratings are even above 5 (other than IQ).

so a split in 2 or 3 download packages would be nice and free-user-friendly!
Ranli's got you. If you go to his Patreon, you can download Season 1 and the patch to add Season 2.

Reactions: puffmutter
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes