bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.5.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Honestly, I'm surprised we're already going after one of the demons withouth any further build up or training, since we (hang on a sec... we're currently at the end of day 5, so that means...) we still have 1090 days left. We're in it for the long haul, remember? Three years of service! We haven't even picked our branch yet! Hell, none of our ratings are even above 5 (other than IQ).
To be fair, how much training do you need to have sex with a demon? I think the way saving them will work is the same as how the demons were trying to make the MC their slave, i.e. making them orgasm.

Also I think season 2 will only cover the basic training period on the Mercury, so three months/12-13 weeks/90 days. Which is still a lot, but a lot more manageable, lol.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
To be fair, how much training do you need to have sex with a demon?
Well, considering they're part of the main plot, I expected Ranli to, well, I don't want to use the term "milk it", but at least space it out.
Also I think season 2 will only cover the basic training period on the Mercury, so three months/12-13 weeks/90 days.
I agree. I remember Ranli mentioned a phase 3, so we'll still have to get into a branch. I do believe he did confirm we were in it for the full three years.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the MC ever stop being a dimwitted redneck? I'm finding it hard to get into this game because of his constant inner dialogue. Sorry if that sounds harsh.
He becomes slightly less terminally stupid eventually (if he survives his first day), but remains a bit of a doofus.

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Hey Mr.Ranlilabz, im a big fan of muscle women but i also want my mc to grow big and dominate them. Will it be possible in the future to challenge sarge to a wrestling match and dominate her leading to sex?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey Mr.Ranlilabz, im a big fan of muscle women but i also want my mc to grow big and dominate them. Will it be possible in the future to challenge sarge to a wrestling match and dominate her leading to sex?
I can't speak for RanliLabz, but I kinda feel like this is a no brainer, the MC will have a chance to either beat her because of his training choices or she will let him win... Feels like if this isn't a future event then it will be a wasted opportunity, theres been too much build up with this character.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
theres been too much build up with this character.
I don't feel like digging back 3+ years, but I think Ranli once said there'd be a wrestling mini-game? But yeah, a re-match seems indeed in the cards somewhere in the future. No idea when, though. But considering how things are going, I think Sarge's gonna be proud of him when he beats her.

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
I don't feel like digging back 3+ years, but I think Ranli once said there'd be a wrestling mini-game? But yeah, a re-match seems indeed in the cards somewhere in the future. No idea when, though. But considering how things are going, I think Sarge's gonna be proud of him when he beats her.
She seems to feel atracted to MC after training when he is more muscular and sweat, so i assume the bigger MC gets the hornier she feels, the Last piece of the puzzle is if sarge likes submission as much as domination

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Anyone knows how to change sexual orientation to bi? Using console command?
The sexuality in part 1 of the game is dynamic. If you've just started the game, the MC will begin as Straight, but once you pick a pink coloured option his sexuality will change to Bi-curious and then, if you keep choosing these options, to Bisexual.

Reactions: RemFTW

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Anyone knows how to change sexual orientation to bi? Using console command?
Before starting the second chapter you get asked about your kinks again. Answer to yoour will and then rush through the scenes by pressing ctrl. Or use a console command, but I don't know those.

Reactions: RemFTW

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Spoilers for the new update, I guess, but in this instance Ci-Ci realises that the real MC is in her dream because of her empathy, and they both sort of confess their true feelings to each other while having sex. And after they wake up, they decide to continue getting intimate only in their minds (for now). So they basically had consensual sex, just not physically. Don't know if this works for you, though.

I don't even know how to judge it

Reactions: JeremyCole300
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes