Feb 12, 2022
Wth the game is so big lol. Even the compressed ver is over 2go. Isn't there a split? I understand that there are 2 seasons...

still

THX
Eh of course there is a split. You do not need to re-download Season 1. You need to download it once and have the folder somewhere in your PC; then you can go to itch.io and get the link for "Download only Season 2", and copy-paste the result into your SpaceCorpsXXX folder (where all the Season 1 files are).

Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Eh of course there is a split. You do not need to re-download Season 1. You need to download it once and have the folder somewhere in your PC; then you can go to itch.io and get the link for "Download only Season 2", and copy-paste the result into your SpaceCorpsXXX folder (where all the Season 1 files are).
Oh thx dude... At least next time I won't waste an hr on this lol

Feb 12, 2022
Oh thx dude... At least next time I won't waste an hr on this lol
Glad to be of help :)

And, to be fair, the problem is that F95zone does not promote that link for some reason. The only link here is for the whole download. One has to go to itch.io (or read the release notes on Patreon) to discover the alternative.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Glad to be of help :)

And, to be fair, the problem is that F95zone does not promote that link for some reason. The only link here is for the whole download. One has to go to itch.io (or read the release notes on Patreon) to discover the alternative.
have you tried reporting it? other games have update only downloads, the staff who update the OP generally work with what they are given, there is are to many threads and to few staff for them to search out everything.

On bottom left corner of the OP click "report", then chose "other", and put the download link in box along with the description of what it's for. Or you can go to the Uploaders thread and request that someone uploads it (give details of where it is and what it does)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
does it really count as incest if it's just a mutual wet dream with your sister? Or NTR if you don't know if it really happened or if it was just imagined?
But it wasn't a mutual wet dream. It was a conscious decision they both made, although in a dream
Yeah, I'll probbaly ignore this one from now on, unless I hear news the sandbox is removed.
I wouldn't really call it "sandbox", since that would imply meaningless grinding of the same thing over and over, while here we have different scenario's each time. The story still progresses, despite the "sandbox".

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wouldn't really call it "sandbox", since that would imply meaningless grinding of the same thing over and over, while here we have different scenario's each time. The story still progresses, despite the "sandbox".
Sandbox certainly doesn't mean "grind", it's unfortunate that so many bad Developers chose to use "grind" to give the illusion of content. Sandbox is supposed to be about freedom to play the game the way you want, Ranli is doing that to a degree, though right now it is more like a branching VN than sandbox.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Sandbox is supposed to be about freedom to play the game the way you want, Ranli is doing that to a degree, though right now it is more like a branching VN than sandbox.
I guess the best way to describe season 2 is something like a character/stat building simulator? The core loop is raising the MC's stats and attributes through daily missions in order to eventually qualify for a military branch after 90 days (presumably).The thing is that usually raising stats is necessary to achieve something else in simulation games (like being able to go on dates and such in dating sims or unlocking character routes), but here the stats themselves are the goals, so I can't really think of another way to describe it.

ALeEX16

Jun 12, 2022
very good but it would be interesting to have more progress in the character's story, such as the pregnancy being more noticeable and more story content in itself

Reactions: Budman 1959

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Has anyone else found pacing the 66RPA file to the APK file extremely vexing I've tried both xplora Z archive and didn't work?

May 10, 2023
So not to get political but right now people on twitter are discussing Starship Troopers, and i never watched this movie before, so now i'm seeing exactly how much of this game was inspired by the movie, and the answer is "A Lot". Sure, the Federation in this game seems to be a lot better in general, since it takes elements from other games and it's a lot more fantastical, but i does make me wonder in the full scope of things if the Federation is really that better compared to the supposed bad guys.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
but i does make me wonder in the full scope of things if the Federation is really that better compared to the supposed bad guys.
You mean the Federation that considers alien to be subhuman and has "reformation" camps for "un-adapted" citizens? Of course they are!

It's satire, mate. The whole point is that the good guys are the bad guys (and that the bad guys are also the bad guys).

May 10, 2023
You mean the Federation that considers alien to be subhuman and has "reformation" camps for "un-adapted" citizens? Of course they are!

It's satire, mate. The whole point is that the good guys are the bad guys (and that the bad guys are also the bad guys).
I know, just curious to knowing what the bad guys we're fighting against are like.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes