TheGator94

Sep 10, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpseXXX v2.5.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How do you install the update over a previous version?

Feb 12, 2022
I know, just curious to knowing what the bad guys we're fighting against are like.
I really really hope that the story will end up there. Probably after Jimmy manages to join a Branch we might get to see the bad guys.

But I already know one thing: no matter how bad the "bad guys" are, Jimmy will manage to have sex with them.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I wasn't expecting my questioning to trigger so many reactions. And it was really interesting.

Well that an interesting continuity error. So if you used the Patreon code to meet Lancelot in the introduction scene you never see Morgana in the game proper?? (other than errors like this?)
Well, with a save started directly with season 2, it was the first time I met her. That's why I reacted that way. Also, I had preggernut disabled.
And while she may be able to gather genetic material (IRL or in the subroutine), I still don't understand why she would bother doing so with someone that isn't interested in her (there's enough males on the ship if pregnancy is her goal).

I guess there is no reason Lancelot couldn't get pregnant?? it's not as though Morgana had a womb or any of the biological parts humans need for procreation either. It's simply a genderless program that can swap out skins to appear however it chooses to appear.
While that's true, Morgana is, to put it nicely, batshit insane. She's also an advanced AI that knows how human reproduction works. So, in order to keep her man, she babytraps him. Lancelot however, doesn't have that option because he knows men can't have children.
I see no reason why Lancelot wouldn't be able to get pregnant outside his personality (he would be nice enough to ask before, contrary to Morgana).

The dreams with the others were just dreams for them. Cis, however, knows it's the MC, so both of them consciously have sex with each other. With the others, it's, well invasive, but here, it's a serious thing for both of them.
That's exactly the reason I didn't like it that much this time. It was made too real. I suppose it's a me problem though.

Actually, if you play the straight path, Morgana is "unavailable" for the Holodeck missions, so Lancelot steps in instead as he's some sort of "back up" AI. So, in the straight path, they're two different programs. In the gay path, I imagine Lancelot won't shift back to Morgana, simply because Lancelot knows the MC loves him as Lancelot, so why would he go back to an "inferior" form that the MC has no interest in?
I didn't quote every post about Morgana/Lancelot differences. I'll just use this one for all.

From my point of view, they were the same program but separated at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
From my point of view, they were the same program but separated at some point.
Well, I never got that titbit of information (I didn't play the M/M route because gay is just... wait, Ranli isn't here anymore to give me a free pass for "homophobic" remarks... never mind then), so I was just going off of speculation. Seems I was wrong. My bad, I guess.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...And while she may be able to gather genetic material (IRL or in the subroutine), I still don't understand why she would bother doing so with someone that isn't interested in her (there's enough males on the ship if pregnancy is her goal).
Why wouldn't she? Even in our reality lots of women use baby batter from men they have no interest in settling down with. Morgana has the added benefit of being able to analyze her potential donors thoroughly and selecting the genetic specimen that best suits her designs.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Hello.

I wasn't expecting my questioning to trigger so many reactions. And it was really interesting.

Well, with a save started directly with season 2, it was the first time I met her. That's why I reacted that way. Also, I had preggernut disabled.
And while she may be able to gather genetic material (IRL or in the subroutine), I still don't understand why she would bother doing so with someone that isn't interested in her (there's enough males on the ship if pregnancy is her goal).
The answer is because she's batshit crazy and she developed a unhealthy attraction for Jimmi since their first meeting.

By the way, I might be wrong but preggernut only regulates the sexual content with pregnant women, not the actual existence of related storylines.

May 10, 2023
Depending on who you ask it's either complete arse or a brilliant bit of a satire, the last of Verhoeven's great 10-year Hollywood run.
See, here's the thing, the discourse is around people who called it bad satire because the supposed fascist government had people that were too hot, and the bugs were too ugly to empathise with. It only got worse from there. Point is, Twitter has incentivized the worst takes recently, but nevermind that, twitter isn't gonna last too long i think.

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
I really really hope that the story will end up there. Probably after Jimmy manages to join a Branch we might get to see the bad guys.

But I already know one thing: no matter how bad the "bad guys" are, Jimmy will manage to have sex with them.
I believe that there will be an array of endgames depending on what your score with the three characteristics (obedience, faith and tribalism) will end up being. So you could become, I don't know, a tyrant, the megaleader of the church, a galaxy hero and so on.
Season 3 should be all about working towards one of those ends. I assume that most of these stories will involve confronting some version of the bad guys, either to defeat them or taking their place.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I believe that there will be an array of endgames depending on what your score with the three characteristics (obedience, faith and tribalism) will end up being. So you could become, I don't know, a tyrant, the megaleader of the church, a galaxy hero and so on.
Season 3 should be all about working towards one of those ends. I assume that most of these stories will involve confronting some version of the bad guys, either to defeat them or taking their place.
Yeah, I was also thinking that there will probably some sort of alignment system with the MC's characteristics. Like if his tribalism and obedience is high, he will actively and enthusiastically support SpaceCorps, but if these stats are low, he might become part of the underground movement and work towards undermining the current regime. And, depending on his relationship with the other characters, he can recruit them to his cause or fight against them.

Even though we're nowhere close it, I kind of wonder what the planned format for season 3 will be, though. I assume it will lean a lot more into the RPG mechanics season 2 has introduced so far.

Feb 12, 2022
It's going to be interesting to see how the obedience/faith/tribalism characteristics and the SpaceCorp Branch will combine and interact into creating an endgame.

Because only with obedience/faith/tribalism we'll have eight different Jimmies (from all stats high to all stats low). Combined with seven Branch choices, that gives 64 different Jimmies.

Way too much for Renli to animate, of course. I do still hope that the choices will give some meaningful visible difference in the story, though.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's going to be interesting to see how the obedience/faith/tribalism characteristics and the SpaceCorp Branch will combine and interact into creating an endgame.

Because only with obedience/faith/tribalism we'll have eight different Jimmies (from all stats high to all stats low). Combined with seven Branch choices, that gives 64 different Jimmies.

Way too much for Renli to animate, of course. I do still hope that the choices will give some meaningful visible difference in the story, though.
you seem to be operating on the premise every variation of MC will have every option, I suspect your choices will be limited by what route you pick. with stats giving a pass/fail chance on each encounter. so for example LI "A" might be limited to MC's that pick faith+pilot, LI "B" limited to Tribalism+infantry... etc

Feb 12, 2022
you seem to be operating on the premise every variation of MC will have every option, I suspect your choices will be limited by what route you pick. with stats giving a pass/fail chance on each encounter. so for example LI "A" might be limited to MC's that pick faith+pilot, LI "B" limited to Tribalism+infantry... etc
I accept that you operate on the premise of things being like that.

I don't see the point in discussing our suspicions. I correctly said that the mathematical theoretical number of variations is 64 and I opined that it's too much to animate. How Renli decides to cut down on that number, is Renli's decision.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If I remember correctly, Ranli talked about this a few years ago. Basically, we have 9 end results, based on Obedience and Faith (ranging from high to mid to low). These end results aren't guaranteed, though, depending on the branch. For instance, one of the end paths is General, which will probably not happen if you go Service Corps or Comfort Section.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Well, I never got that titbit of information (I didn't play the M/M route because gay is just... wait, Ranli isn't here anymore to give me a free pass for "homophobic" remarks... never mind then), so I was just going off of speculation. Seems I was wrong. My bad, I guess.
To be more precise, I'm doing a bisexual playthrough, which isn't always easy when the events and characters are mutually exclusive.

Why wouldn't she? Even in our reality lots of women use baby batter from men they have no interest in settling down with. Morgana has the added benefit of being able to analyze her potential donors thoroughly and selecting the genetic specimen that best suits her designs.
The answer is because she's batshit crazy and she developed a unhealthy attraction for Jimmi since their first meeting.
While all this may be true, Morgana is supposed to be very intelligent. If she's just after the MC physical appearance, then I'm just disappointed. She could just go with Chad for that matter.

By the way, I might be wrong but preggernut only regulates the sexual content with pregnant women, not the actual existence of related storylines.
Well, that confirms what has been brought many times. Some kinks are working different than others, depending on the importance of the event and/or the character. For example, avoiding gay may or may not let the encounter happen (Max won't appear at all while counsellor Ryan Fox can be heard and Hanzi met).

I'm also wondering how everything will work together. Obedience/faith/tribalism, straight/bi/gay/pure, Li/important characters/side characters, demons/god, 7 branches, mind control, maybe more I forgot. I know many players want to go into extreme possibilities and I just hope a normal good guy path is still considered as an option.

Good continuation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
While all this may be true, Morgana is supposed to be very intelligent. If she's just after the MC physical appearance, then I'm just disappointed. She could just go with Chad for that matter.
1. Chad wishes he was as hot as us :p
2. Who said anything about appearance, you can bet Morgana was present for the medicals and whatever other evaluations recruits go through (genetic/psychological/IQ/EQ/Fashion sense/Ability to burb the alphabet... etc)
3. Morgana is essentially omnipresent on the ship, I'm betting she's figured out we have psychic abilities, or at least suspects we have a little something extra.

Disappointed?? what was the alternative? the other theory was "love at first sight" and a craving for the white picket fence and 2.4 children?

perles75

May 16, 2020
I accept that you operate on the premise of things being like that.

I don't see the point in discussing our suspicions. I correctly said that the mathematical theoretical number of variations is 64 and I opined that it's too much to animate. How Renli decides to cut down on that number, is Renli's decision.
mathematically correct but logically wrong: you assume that every combination needs a full dedicated animation, but that's never true (even for big productions, by the way): you have basic scenarios and then you can make variations over the scenarios, with just small changes needed between the variations so that the actual working time is much shorter.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes