RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well, at least you didn't end up genderblind pansexual straight orientation, like I did. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,

That has such people in’t!

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
love the gay scenes , when will the next update come.
Cheers Johan! Still working on the update release - I'm getting close to finishing the second part of the remaster, but still a lot of fiddly code to do, so unable to give a firm date :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks, I tried and the game is fantastic; have been playing already for 5 hours and it doesn't end (though i'm not complaining :love:); enjoyed humor and music the most and also kinks/traits system.. Hope to see protagonist to become a little smarter and smoother animations
Many thanks scalvi! Lol - yeah, it's a pretty big game now (8-12 hours for a playthrough are the usual reports) You'll be able to start improving MC's smarts in the next Phase of the game (earning IQ and Knowledge points - and giving better responses just because you can read people's minds!) The animations will likely be similar - just because proper high framerate animations take so much longer to do and would hold back the storyline ;)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes