RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ive tried redownloading but its always the same problem. it says im missing several pictures, starting from “hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm01.png” and goes past that.
I’ll do some tests as soon as I get to a desktop. Thanks for raising the issue!

Reactions: Punto

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ive tried redownloading but its always the same problem. it says im missing several pictures, starting from “hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm01.png” and goes past that.
Hey, Turtnik - I assume you meant hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm01a.png, since -mm01.png doesn't exist. I did some tests and couldn't find any bugs in that section. To narrow it down, are you playing the official version of v0.3.2b, and which OS are you using?

Also might be worth checking whether the image file 'hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm01a' is located in: SpaceCorps XXX - v0.3.2bREMASTER\game\images\Pandaemonium\hangarbay_hellfantasy.

Reactions: Turtnick

Turtnick

Jul 2, 2020
Hey, Turtnik - I assume you meant hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm01a.png, since -mm01.png doesn't exist. I did some tests and couldn't find any bugs in that section. To narrow it down, are you playing the official version of v0.3.2b, and which OS are you using?

Also might be worth checking whether the image file 'hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm01a' is located in: SpaceCorps XXX - v0.3.2bREMASTER\game\images\Pandaemonium\hangarbay_hellfantasy.
I found the problem! I looked into hangarbay_hellfantasy and found a seperate folder named hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm. After moving the images in there into the former folder, the game seems fixed. Thanks for the help!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I found the problem! I looked into hangarbay_hellfantasy and found a seperate folder named hangarbay_hellfantasy_mm. After moving the images in there into the former folder, the game seems fixed. Thanks for the help!
:D Excellent!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is the AI the only one you will be able yo get prego
No - there will be a few You can get up the duff (Krathi is set up already for possible breeding). I’d like it to be possible for all, but we’ll have to see whether that’s workable!

Reactions: L30

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
This is pretty tiring, bloated and confusing. Can anyone just tell me if there are any scenes with Anna or not? I got to picking her up and walking out of the Sergeant's quarters but then I got arrested. Fuck

Also, I am subscribed on Patreon. Just for the code.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
This is pretty tiring, bloated and confusing. Can anyone just tell me if there are any scenes with Anna or not? I got to picking her up and walking out of the Sergeant's quarters but then I got arrested. Fuck

The current version ends shortly after you get bailed out of the brig. Iirc there'll be a bit of time with the other cadets afterwards before the prologue wraps up but no scenes with Anna currently, nope.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Hey mesmerizet! No current sex scenes with Anna - but anyone who has their heart set on one of the Cadets should hang on in for the coming update ;) Big thing happening.
so right now though only the AI then
Yes :)

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks Ponx! :D Much appreciated.

Atm, the Virtual Stable is just a way of seeing which characters you’ve enabled (a kind of harem trophy cabinet ;)) There are upgrades coming though - as with the new Xenobiology screen, you’ll be able to click the portraits and bring up a dedicated Personnel File for each character with relationship levels and scene replays, etc. :p
Has the gallery been added yet? I'm unable to see anything there

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Has the gallery been added yet? I'm unable to see anything there
No. In order to get the next update out on time, it won’t be included in that either [I’m prioritising storyline, and the multiple branches in this one are time consuming as hell! :LOL:] It will be completed before the end of Phase 1, though - and it should be retrospective if I’ve added all the right triggers.

Reactions: PinkGoddess and L30
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes