lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I agree, his artwork is really good and the character designs are very attractive. The dad is especially hot.
However, and I say this as someone who also has english as a second language (I'm brazilian), the spelling and writing is sometimes bad enough that I won't understand what is being said.

I have a plan for my own game I'm working on (twine/sugarcube) and I'm terrified of people thinking the same thing of my stuff.

I feel like MindControl is gonna take us into some non-con territory. I wonder how you feel about non-con?
Your game is pretty consistent when it comes to consent. Even though Jimmi acts like he doesn't most of it, we as players can always choose to reject a sexual encounter.
How would that work with mind control? Also, would Jimmi become a dom then? I like my Jimmi gullible and, well, sub-adjacent.
Hardly a difficult fix, simply make it part of the lore that mind control isn't really a thing and it's only possible to make people do things they already want to do but are too scared/repressed to try.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hardly a difficult fix, simply make it part of the lore that mind control isn't really a thing and it's only possible to make people do things they already want to do but are too scared/repressed to try.
Part of the myth of hypnosis is that you can make people do anything. It's proven, however, that hypnosis can't make people do things that isn't in their nature (meaning you can't use hypnosis to make someone kill another person, hurt themselves, or make them have sex with you). Basically, you could say hypnosis has the same effect as alcohol and lowers your inhibitions. Mind control could work the same, making it essentially instant-hypnosis. You'll still won't be able to make them do things they wouldn't oridinarily do, but you'd be easier to persuade them to do things they would do in other circumstances (such as make them have sex with you, since, well, it's well established everyone you meet is easy).

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Part of the myth of hypnosis is that you can make people do anything. It's proven, however, that hypnosis can't make people do things that isn't in their nature (meaning you can't use hypnosis to make someone kill another person, hurt themselves, or make them have sex with you). Basically, you could say hypnosis has the same effect as alcohol and lowers your inhibitions. Mind control could work the same, making it essentially instant-hypnosis. You'll still won't be able to make them do things they wouldn't oridinarily do, but you'd be easier to persuade them to do things they would do in other circumstances (such as make them have sex with you, since, well, it's well established everyone you meet is easy).
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It'd be like blood control.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Exunctly :LOL: I don't like non-consensual very much, and despite all the sexual harassment SpaceCorps is a pretty pro-con game (unless you want your dick eaten by a Phlaxian or to be shot by Securibots :ROFLMAO:).

Your psi-trainers will make the limits of mindcontrol very clear - it's all about unlocking the target's inner desires once you've established them through mindreading. Thus you can get a blowjob from Rick or dom Sarge if they subconsciously want it.
I have a plan for my own game I'm working on (twine/sugarcube) and I'm terrified of people thinking the same thing of my stuff.
Your English is excellent, alex - so you have little to fear on that front :)

Reactions: L30 and alexxxx000

LazyDwarf

Nov 4, 2017
Well i just finished 0.3.3, and my god i feel bad for MC. The only character who seems to sympathize with him is that lovely Volchak guy who bails you out of jail. Inbetween sex scenes it feels like the entire game is simply everybody ganging up on poor MC, yelling slurs at him, beating him, and just generally making his life a living hell.

I will definetly look forward to next update though.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well i just finished 0.3.3, and my god i feel bad for MC. The only character who seems to sympathize with him is that lovely Volchak guy who bails you out of jail. Inbetween sex scenes it feels like the entire game is simply everybody ganging up on poor MC, yelling slurs at him, beating him, and just generally making his life a living hell.

Lol - I have put him through rather a lot. You’ll be pleased to hear that ‘Hazing Day’ is over - and that the next 2 updates will be rather pleasant for MC ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Do we get to see any more snaps like he can do with the interrogation scene?
Not in the next couple of updates - there’s some sad stuff and some dramatic stuff and even some scary stuff, but overall it’s pretty cheery and romantic! :D
Yay, Sam love scene!
Yes, that is what I chose to read into "rather pleasant"
Lol - not in part one, but in part two, yes! :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: alexxxx000
Nov 9, 2017

Not true. Sam is clearly on his side which is why he makes a good love interest (and why I hope he's secretly a dirty slut boi who likes taking as much cock in to him as he can lol)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey, hey, hey, Sam is a top in my head at least
I picture him as more a verse bottom. I mean there's a reason MC envisioned Sam taking Cole's big dick (before he found out Cole has a millimeter peter). Plus Sam definitely was drooling over the size of MC's cock back in decontamination
Sam veers bottom in my mind - but players will be able to choose their poison ;)

Reactions: alexxxx000
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes