Nov 9, 2017
What happened to the fansigs? Clicked on the link in the first post and it lead me to p.17 where there were no posts about them

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
They’re still coming up on page 17 for me. The post’s on Feb 5th 2019 - what time range are you seeing when you click?

May 9, 2017
They’re still coming up on page 17 for me. The post’s on Feb 5th 2019 - what time range are you seeing when you click?
Did you change the amount of posts shown? With my setting I see posts from 1st of Jan to 2nd of Jan.
Post 321 to post 340

*returns teetering on his chair waiting for the next version* :love:(y):coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Did you change the amount of posts shown? With my setting I see posts from 1st of Jan to 2nd of Jan.
Post 321 to post 340

*returns teetering on his chair waiting for the next version* :love:(y):coffee:
A mod went through all my stuff a while back - quite a few pages went down the memory hole.

Weird, though - I’m still seeing it from both links!
Yeah, always copy the post-link that doesn't reference a page since that can change with personal settings.
https://f95zone.to/threads/spacecorps-xxx-v0-3-3-ranlilabz.21862/post-1556538
Cheers Snek! I’ll try that link instead. :p

Reactions: Dreadder

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Some asshat’s 2* rating just knocked me off the first page of top-rated games. Apparently “Story have potencial but writing is not good.“

I know it’s uncouth to moan about reviews players give you, but ffs! :rolleyes:

perles75

May 16, 2020
Some asshat’s 2* rating just knocked me off the first page of top-rated games. Apparently “Story have potencial but writing is not good.“

I know it’s uncouth to moan about reviews players give you, but ffs! :rolleyes:
And that was the GOOD points :ROFLMAO:
(sorry, I can imagine it's frustrating when people don't get the game -like for example, I really don't get the point of complaining that the MC is dumb: he starts as a brainwashed not-too-bright everyman from a cult-driven backwater colony AND he gets several concussions along the way, that he starts as dumb and naive is part of the joke!)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes