Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks Dreadder! :D I see you've picked up quite a few of the hints and cookies I left in there then ;)

The chance to ask Fatima about the Feds should only disappear if you move to the second set of questions before asking it (i.e. the fifth and sixth questions of the first set) :)
Hmm, I rechecked and it seems that asking her about her brothers automatically moves you to the second set of questions - and considering that question about her brothers is listed before question about Feds, I think many players might miss that one... Perhaps rearranging the order of questions might be a good idea?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hmm, I rechecked and it seems that asking her about her brothers automatically moves you to the second set of questions - and considering that question about her brothers is listed before question about Feds, I think many players might miss that one... Perhaps rearranging the order of questions might be a good idea?
I can't seem to replicate that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey, Ranli

I'm happy to say I'm finally a Patron. I actually bit the bullet last week, when you released it for all patrons. Just the one dollar tier, since my country's currency is in the toilet and to me a dollar feels akin to five dollars.
I'm happy to finally be able to financially support this game and a world I enjoy so much.
However, as soon as I signed up, life got in the way and even though I downloaded it, I wasn't able to play till this weekend.

As for the update, it was short but packed with info and backstory.
I'm personally not a huge fan of seeing flashbacks of other characters doing it. The MC has to be involved in the act for me to really get into it, I dunno why.
Still, it was nice seeing Fatima's outrageously hot brothers going at it. I mean, the twins are IMO top 5 would like to fuck in this game.

Also, Sam's mom being fucked by one of the Bros was fucking surprising to say the least.

Getting the backstory of the ranches and knowing how Cole's family is in control of Ganymede and got filthy rich off of it, as well as the Pastor was really interesting. I'm a fan of world building, so those kinds of scenes are really enjoyable.

The bj scene was fucking A and if we get something like that with Sam / Cole I know I'll be ecstatic.

Last update's scene with Cole was so sweet I'm almost betraying my beloved Sam... I dunno which of their updates I'm most excited for. Is this how the straights feel about Cis and Anna?

Fatima is a really endearing character, and I find her very interesting, even though she is a filthy communist who's clearly hellbent on ruining our proud intergalactic nation

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I can't seem to replicate that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, that's strange. :unsure:

I went back to check again and asking about brothers still moves me to the next set of questions. Here's my save if you want to check it. Oh, I am using a compressed version this time around but I don't think that should influence that...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey, Ranli

I'm happy to say I'm finally a Patron. I actually bit the bullet last week, when you released it for all patrons. Just the one dollar tier, since my country's currency is in the toilet and to me a dollar feels akin to five dollars.
I'm happy to finally be able to financially support this game and a world I enjoy so much.
However, as soon as I signed up, life got in the way and even though I downloaded it, I wasn't able to play till this weekend.

As for the update, it was short but packed with info and backstory.
I'm personally not a huge fan of seeing flashbacks of other characters doing it. The MC has to be involved in the act for me to really get into it, I dunno why.
Still, it was nice seeing Fatima's outrageously hot brothers going at it. I mean, the twins are IMO top 5 would like to fuck in this game.

Also, Sam's mom being fucked by one of the Bros was fucking surprising to say the least.

Getting the backstory of the ranches and knowing how Cole's family is in control of Ganymede and got filthy rich off of it, as well as the Pastor was really interesting. I'm a fan of world building, so those kinds of scenes are really enjoyable.

The bj scene was fucking A and if we get something like that with Sam / Cole I know I'll be ecstatic.

Last update's scene with Cole was so sweet I'm almost betraying my beloved Sam... I dunno which of their updates I'm most excited for. Is this how the straights feel about Cis and Anna?

Fatima is a really endearing character, and I find her very interesting, even though she is a filthy communist who's clearly hellbent on ruining our proud intergalactic nation
Thanks alexxxx! And welcome on board the good ship Patreon! :p Yeah, really enjoyed doing all that backstory, and the twins were an enjoyable scene to make! I think Fatima's currently the most popular character for f/m players - although she's more anarchist than Commie (that's more Dave and HanZi's bag :LOL:)
Huh, that's strange. :unsure:

I went back to check again and asking about brothers still moves me to the next set of questions. Here's my save if you want to check it. Oh, I am using a compressed version this time around but I don't think that should influence that...
Still can't replicate it. I'll do some heavy testing before the next update to see if I can figure out what's going on!
I have the feeling that Sam's mom had an interesting life in Ganymede pre-pastor Chang ;)
You may be right! ;)
Hiii ranli,whos going to be the focus of the next patch (and why is it cole)
Lol - it's Sam (and possibly Anna if I have the time).
the mc you play as is so fucking pathetic. if the mc could not be a fucking pussy, this could be a good game, but he is a fucking pussy and therefor the game is a 2 out 5 for me. don't the game creators realize how important it is to have a likable mc
Likeability is subjective. A lot of games have a very bland MC with no real character, or a creepy one who molests his sisters in their sleep, or Horsecock McAwesome who wins at everything without trying. I don't really like those MCs, but I know loads of players do - and that loads of players like Jimmi too. Different strokes for different folks :)

boundarrio

Jan 18, 2020
I rarely participate in any discussion and I always respect every opinion, but I can't agree with the last comment that MC is not likable. MC is very human with his fails and many of us are simply tired of superheros who can fuck anything that moves. This game is like a good film where you can participate and influence the action a little bit. I like the plot very much, interesting dialogues, that feeling when you never know where it ends... I think there're a lot of people who simply silenty enjoy this game like me! Good work Ranli, only forward!

Last edited:

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I rarely participate in any discussion and I always respect every opinion, but I can't agree with the last comment that MC is not likable. MC is very human with his fails and many of us are simply tired of superheros who can fuck anything that moves. This game is like a good film where you can participate and influence the action a little bit. I like the plot very much, interesting dialogues, that feeling when you never know where it ends... I think there're a lot of people who simply silenty enjoy this game like me! Good work Ranli, only forward!
Mc is super likeable, I feel bad for him because he seems like one the few actual good, decent people in the game lol. And he's a fucking read headed hunk, what else do you people want?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Oh my dear, you really do not want meet real communists, do you, and the same is true about Fatima. She would "like" them as she "likes" Cole's father. Anyway, an interesting and appealing character, for sure :D

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Mc is super likeable, I feel bad for him because he seems like one the few actual good, decent people in the game lol. And he's a fucking read headed hunk, what else do you people want?
I totally agree, but perhaps better not to ask! You know, some people want really VERY weird things. :eek: :)

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Makes you kinda wonder too .. what of the MC was a super popular Dom that can beat up anyone with his superpowers and control their minds but be hung so that Cole looks massive, how would they react to that one? :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks boundarrio :love: I think a lot of SpaceCorps fans come after playing some of the bigger games, looking for something different (and that's sort of why I made it!) One major difference is that SpaceCorps - while written in the first person - is much more like a third-person experience in which you puppet MC rather than inhabit him (e.g. he has his own character, not much POV imagery).
:love: That my thinking! I get that not everyone likes nice - but he's hardly 'boring' nice considering what he's been up to in the last 12 hours of real time!
I totally agree, but perhaps better not to ask! You know, some people want really VERY weird things. :eek: :)
You should see some of the suggestions I get :LOL: People can be rather... specific.
Makes you kinda wonder too .. what of the MC was a super popular Dom that can beat up anyone with his superpowers and control their minds but be hung so that Cole looks massive, how would they react to that one? :ROFLMAO: :WeSmart:
Instant game death, I think :LOL: I was taking a risk by making his cock 'only' 8.66 inches long, since a lot of the big games are in the 1-2 foot range. In at least one of those, I'd like to see a love interest take one look, scream, and run away :LOL:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Instant game death, I think :LOL: I was taking a risk by making his cock 'only' 8.66 inches long, since a lot of the big games are in the 1-2 foot range. In at least one of those, I'd like to see a love interest take one look, scream, and run away

Unlike your game wich I like a great deal especialy as you dont force anyone into any kink they don't wish to choose.
the fact you gave the MC a big prick but not a stupidly big prick is actualy a big pluss in your favour at least in my book.
the big games as you mention with the 1 and 2 foot longs I would argue thats a demerit in them games not a pluss.
I played a few of them games and stoped playing as soon as the MC droped his pants for that reason.
despite the fact that I found the games great story wise and girl wise.
In fact Id say there popularity its more to do with story kinks and girls than MC or his ridiculous appendage for most players.
not sayin some don't like that aspect mind you and I was ok with it for the first few games I tried but now its a total turn off.
which makes me turn off the game and play a better one like yours.
luckly for me at least for every trope 1 foot 2 foot long game theres a better game with a normal or reasonably large dick out there.
so I thank you for the restraint you showed when creating this rather excellent game.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Unlike your game wich I like a great deal especialy as you dont force anyone into any kink they don't wish to choose.
the fact you gave the MC a big prick but not a stupidly big prick is actualy a big pluss in your favour at least in my book.
the big games as you mention with the 1 and 2 foot longs I would argue thats a demerit in them games not a pluss.
I played a few of them games and stoped playing as soon as the MC droped his pants for that reason.
despite the fact that I found the games great story wise and girl wise.
In fact Id say there popularity its more to do with story kinks and girls than MC or his ridiculous appendage for most players.
not sayin some don't like that aspect mind you and I was ok with it for the first few games I tried but now its a total turn off.
which makes me turn off the game and play a better one like yours.
luckly for me at least for every trope 1 foot 2 foot long game theres a better game with a normal or reasonably large dick out there.
so I thank you for the restraint you showed when creating this rather excellent game.
Thanks LWtbo! :love: Much appreciated!

It's probably the only bit of restraint I did show when making the game :LOL: One of the things about SpaceCorps is that it isn't wish-fulfilment - which can be enjoyable, but already has tons of games to its name. Despite the batshit-craziness, it's also sometimes more realistic than other games - like the way those schoolkid's 2 foot schlongs magically disappear when they go back into pants. :LOL: Not even a bulge!*
*There's a comic-book guy called TheFox who does the knee-length thing, but actually goes to the trouble of adding a knee-length bulge to their pants. Kudos to TheFox!

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah not to be rude but it kinda seems like you're throwing a tantrum over this game not checking all of your boxes.
Then you've not understood anything that I've written, congratulations.
I don't care that there are games that I don't or won't like. I'm not here to malign any kinks.
What I care about is knowing beforehand what I'm getting.
When I go to buy a pizza that is marketed as a regular, I'm sure as hell pissed when I discover that almost the entire topping is pineapple!
Admit that you're a Hawaiian and everything will be ok! The people that like pineapple will more easily find it, the people that hate it won't bother with it and those that don't care won't care. Literally everybody wins.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes