RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey RanliLabz, have you already planned how many updates is left until Phase 1 completion?
Should be 2. Perles is bang on - the February update will be Anna and Cole, and then a large Cis update in March/April.

EDIT: just as an additional note - the final sequence of Phase 1 is actually already made! I wasn’t expecting these conversation scenes to go on so long, so it’s been waiting its turn since November :LOL:

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz, first of all nice day/night, when will the walkthrough return? I mean im pretty sure i did the right choices but my anxiety keep telling otherwise :WutFace:
Good Night! :D I'm actually making some Walkthough right now! To prevent any anxiety, be aware that Ending 1/3 is miscoded and mislabelled [and thus impossible to get!]You won't miss any content, though ;)

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

perles75

May 16, 2020
Should be 2. Perles is bang on - the February update will be Anna and Cole, and then a large Cis update in March/April.

EDIT: just as an additional note - the final sequence of Phase 1 is actually already made! I wasn’t expecting these conversation scenes to go on so long, so it’s been waiting its turn since November :LOL:
so basically the season1 finale will be released together with the Cis update?

Reactions: RanliLabz

perles75

May 16, 2020
Pastor Chang needs PROPER CORRECTION, that's for sure!
And yes, SAM and Sancta Alaska FOREVER :LOL:
Speaking of Pastor Chang, I'm really curious what Sam meant when he made that remark of him being a hypocrite... it could simply be that Sam was referring to the fact that Chang was wanking at the pool despite telling all the boys of the colony that it was a deadly sin, but Sam's expression was quite dark so I'm wondering if he was referring to something more compromising...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Speaking of Pastor Chang, I'm really curious what Sam meant when he made that remark of him being a hypocrite... it could simply be that Sam was referring to the fact that Chang was wanking at the pool despite telling all the boys of the colony that it was a deadly sin, but Sam's expression was quite dark so I'm wondering if he was referring to something more compromising...
Most probably, he shares some info/opinions with Fatima...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so basically the season1 finale will be released together with the Cis update?
That's the plan! :D
Yup :LOL: But I'm keeping my lips sealed on that!
I think this is one just for MC... but he needs to be even closer to you to talk about it!

Reactions: perles75

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

So if I don't care about the PLI content, I'm better off holding off till the Easter-ish update to let the story build a bit? I'll try to contain myself in that case. Sounds good!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So if I don't care about the PLI content, I'm better off holding off till the Easter-ish update to let the story build a bit? I'll try to contain myself in that case. Sounds good!
It's up to you - but the PLI stuff is only about 1/5th of the update, so there's still plenty to sink your teeth into!

Reactions: gregers

perles75

May 16, 2020
yeah, Fatima is still a bit too fresh acquaintance for him to share much in that sense, I believe. My idea is that Chang either has/had a fling (or something more) with Sam's mom and Sam saw them, or that he fooled around directly with Sam after the event at the pond.

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
Good Night! :D I'm actually making some Walkthough right now! To prevent any anxiety, be aware that Ending 1/3 is miscoded and mislabelled [and thus impossible to get!]You won't miss any content, though ;)
Nice update. But why was an ending mislabeled/miscoded? Was it an ending you cut out for the sake of time, or was it a simple mistake on how the game counts the endings?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is the futa and gay stuff avoidable?
Yes - all homoerotic stuff is marked in pink, and all futa stuff in purple. You’ll find that all the kinks are gated!
Nice update. But why was an ending mislabeled/miscoded? Was it an ending you cut out for the sake of time, or was it a simple mistake on how the game counts the endings?
Thanks! Lol... I just put the trigger for it in the wrong place, so you can’t get to it. No content is missing tho!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Enjoying the update, but there's still the issue that the music plays on a nonstandard audio channel, and as such can't be lowered by the volume sliders in the pause menu. I did track them down to being sfx1; sfx2; sfx3. So to lower the banjo music for example I was able to use the console command

renpy.music.set_volume(.1, delay=0, channel=u'sfx2')

But it really should be the case that the music is on the music channel, or that there are more sliders in the options, or at the very least that the default volume is lower.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Enjoying the update, but there's still the issue that the music plays on a nonstandard audio channel, and as such can't be lowered by the volume sliders in the pause menu. I did track them down to being sfx1; sfx2; sfx3. So to lower the banjo music for example I was able to use the console command

renpy.music.set_volume(.1, delay=0, channel=u'sfx2')

But it really should be the case that the music is on the music channel, or that there are more sliders in the options, or at the very least that the default volume is lower.
Yes, I’ve had a problem with channels [I needed to use them in this update because there was a fair bit of chopping and changing between tracks]. I couldn’t actually figure out how to give control of the volume - but I can have another look through and alter any over loud tracks (y)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Unless I just skipped it what is the M/F content? I think I might saw extra scene with Fatima but I'm not sure.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Unless I just skipped it what is the M/F content? I think I might saw extra scene with Fatima but I'm not sure.
Hey almighty, there’s quite a lot of m/f in this one - I’ll put it behind a spoiler: There‘s a long 3some scene with Fatima, a solo scene with Mrs Mulligan, another lesbian scene with her and Gilly, and some short bits with Mrs Sung, Gilly and Bailey.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes