perles75

May 16, 2020
I really like that you can tune the level of mean using the various options of the dom/sub/lover routes (for m/m). Of course I'll keep different saves for the Cole L.I.! (thanks for the name save feature)

Now the question is, which version to use with my Sam and Fatima L.I. routes? decisions decisions...
(as a side note, I can imagine some wild combinations, like Sam L.I. and sub to Cole :LOL: -but I suppose that all the chickens will come home to roost at a certain point)

By the way, can you be, say, in a lover Cole and have another L.I. ? (I mean, I guess you can mechanically, but does it make sense for the story considering that Jimmy and Cole come out pretty strongly in the lover route? is it like a polyamorous route?)

Reactions: RanliLabz
Nov 9, 2017
SpaceCorps 0.3.6b 'Cole' is now on Public Release!
View attachment 1212433

ADDITIONAL CONTENT:
- 8 New Cole Paths - Ignore, Rival, Friend, Bully. Cuck, Dom, Sub & Lover - to craft your own relationship.
- A large Sissy-Trans-Bimbo minigame in the Bully and Dom routes.
- m/f, m/m or mixed routes
- New kinks: topper, bottom, subby, cuck & additional m/m version of anal
- New character - Jared Cole Sr
- Expanded Bailey content
- Music that covers everything from Rammstein to Barry Manilow
- 881 new pics!

TECHNICAL CHANGELOG:
- New feature to name saves [provided by gojira667]
- Lowered relationship threshold for talking to Anna [just 1 relationship point now required]

DOWNLOADS:
SpaceCorps v0.3.6b For Windows [Mega]
SpaceCorps v.0.3.6b For Mac [Mega]

Hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it! :p
Nice but will have to wait once someone gets the mirrors up since Mega and my pc don't like each other much lol

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice but will have to wait once someone gets the mirrors up since Mega and my pc don't like each other much lol
You can get a Google link from my Patreon :p

I loved it! Whew! I feel vindicated in treating Cole nicely before, and I definitely scored a lot of points with him in the lover route. Being his sub was also hot as shit, but it kinda hurt a bit too much after a while but it makes sense for that version of Cole :LOL:

I'm so glad we get to be nice to him, and hopefully there can be a nice balance with most of the cadets. Anna fucking hates me lmao
Yes, Lover’s my personal favourite route - although it’s all different strokes for different folks. Lol -what’s your Anna score now :LOL:
I really like that you can tune the level of mean using the various options of the dom/sub/lover routes (for m/m). Of course I'll keep different saves for the Cole L.I.! (thanks for the name save feature)

Now the question is, which version to use with my Sam and Fatima L.I. routes? decisions decisions...
(as a side note, I can imagine some wild combinations, like Sam L.I. and sub to Cole :LOL: -but I suppose that all the chickens will come home to roost at a certain point)

By the way, can you be, say, in a lover Cole and have another L.I. ? (I mean, I guess you can mechanically, but does it make sense for the story considering that Jimmy and Cole come out pretty strongly in the lover route? is it like a polyamorous route?)
Save name feature is great! You can thank F95 user gojira for sorting the code out for that for me :love: And yes, the permutations are extensive - you can choose Cole as a Lover if he’s not your PLI - but you’ll miss out on a lot of the specific Lover content.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
View attachment 1212433

ADDITIONAL CONTENT:
- 8 New Cole Paths - Ignore, Rival, Friend, Bully. Cuck, Dom, Sub & Lover - to craft your own relationship.
- 881 new pics!

TECHNICAL CHANGELOG:
- Lowered relationship threshold for talking to Anna [just 1 relationship point now required]

DOWNLOADS:

Any reason taking a closer look at the Volchaks increases tribalism while rejecting them as gross decreases it? Seems it would make more sense the other way around.

Edit: Also, in the conversation about the medbay on the bully path, you get the "HanZi was ... sexually aggressive" variant even if you had the scene with Nurse Goodyear instead (so medbay02_gayalternative is False).
... Yeah, just checked the script (lines 6851-6978) and it seems the conditions are flipped around so you get the gay variant if you had the straight scene and vice versa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

perles75

May 16, 2020
I loved it! Whew! I feel vindicated in treating Cole nicely before, and I definitely scored a lot of points with him in the lover route. Being his sub was also hot as shit, but it kinda hurt a bit too much after a while but it makes sense for that version of Cole :LOL:
Oh yes, sub and dom routes do not seem to be for the faint-hearted!

Save name feature is great! You can thank F95 user gojira for sorting the code out for that for me :love: And yes, the permutations are extensive - you can choose Cole as a Lover if he’s not your PLI - but you’ll miss out on a lot of the specific Lover content.
Won't Sam be jealous? ;)

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Any reason taking a closer look at the Volchaks increases tribalism while rejecting them as gross decreases it? Seems it would make more sense the other way around.

Edit: Also, in the conversation about the medbay on the bully path, you get the "HanZi was ... sexually aggressive" variant even if you had the scene with Nurse Goodyear instead (so medbay02_gayalternative is False).
... Yeah, just checked the script (lines 6851-6978) and it seems the conditions are flipped around so you get the gay variant if you had the straight scene and vice versa.

Thanks for the bug reports, gregers! :D (y) Yup, Tribalism should have been the other way round, and I guess a miscode for the HanZi-Fiora bit. I'll fix those up in the tech update at the start of June.
Thanks, Slayer! I'll go through all those again and fix it up (y)
Oh yes, sub and dom routes do not seem to be for the faint-hearted!
Lol - they are certainly not :LOL:
Won't Sam be jealous? ;)
Hehe, you'll lose a point with Sam here and there - but he's not the jealous type. Fatima, Anna and Cis will be more annoyed, but it's all manageable in the end!

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for the bug reports, gregers! :D (y) Yup, Tribalism should have been the other way round, and I guess a miscode for the HanZi-Fiora bit. I'll fix those up in the tech update at the start of June.
No worries. I'll hang on to a save from before this update to make sure the variables get set properly then.

Lol - they are certainly not :LOL:
I'm still not clear on the difference between the bully and dom routes. Is it just whether Cole enjoys the treatment or not?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm still not clear on the difference between the bully and dom routes. Is it just whether Cole enjoys the treatment or not?
Bully skews more f/m content, and Dom skews more m/m content. e.g. on Dom you'll get a fantasy sequence of mc fucking Cole right at the start; and a 100ish pic sequence of mc dominating Cole in front of the other Cadets at the end [only if he's your PLI, though!] On Bully, Cole rarely enjoys his treatment [except the bit where you actually cuck him], whereas on Dom you'll pick up relationship points for abusing him and he will look/sound turned on by it/

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Bully skews more f/m content, and Dom skews more m/m content. e.g. on Dom you'll get a fantasy sequence of mc fucking Cole right at the start; and a 100ish pic sequence of mc dominating Cole in front of the other Cadets at the end [only if he's your PLI, though!] On Bully, Cole rarely enjoys his treatment [except the bit where you actually cuck him], whereas on Dom you'll pick up relationship points for abusing him and he will look/sound turned on by it/
Ah yes, I'd noted the opening fantasy sequence on the dom path but don't play with a PLI so didn't notice they were different there. The dom path is of course colour coded as a gay option initially which the bully line isn't, but they seem to both open up roughly the same content after that. Thanks!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ah yes, I'd noted the opening fantasy sequence on the dom path but don't play with a PLI so didn't notice they were different there. The dom path is of course colour coded as a gay option initially which the bully line isn't, but they seem to both open up roughly the same content after that. Thanks!
Yes - the routes are 'paired' to account for player's different preferences regarding Cole and m/m content, but have significant content overlap within the pairs. Those pairs are Dom-Bully; Sub-Cuck; and Lover-Friend [ignore and Rival are short and not paired].

OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1212433

ADDITIONAL CONTENT:
- 881 new pics!

TECHNICAL CHANGELOG:

DOWNLOADS:

Me patiently waiting for the66 to port the android version

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is anyone else having a bug? I got to the sergeant part, and right about the time you make the choice for cbt content or not, but the whole thing froze, then closed, now that I opened it again I have to do the whole section over again and the walkthrough is denied, it keeps saying "coming soon"...something broke kinda bad it seems?

• Thinking Face

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Me patiently waiting for the66 to port the android version
I think you’ll have to wait for the PC version to be mirrored and added to Latest Updates first... Where you at, uploaders?! ;)
Is anyone else having a bug? I got to the sergeant part, and right about the time you make the choice for cbt content or not, but the whole thing froze, then closed, now that I opened it again I have to do the whole section over again and the walkthrough is denied, it keeps saying "coming soon"...something broke kinda bad it seems?
That’s very strange - and not one I’ve encountered before. I can’t seem to replicate the bug - are you able to take a screenshot of the walkthrough just before it freezes so I can see all the choices you made and try and figure out what‘s going on?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think you’ll have to wait for the PC version to be mirrored and added to Latest Updates first... Where you at, uploaders?! ;)

That’s very strange - and not one I’ve encountered before. I can’t seem to replicate the bug - are you able to take a screenshot of the walkthrough just before it freezes so I can see all the choices you made and try and figure out what‘s going on?
No, I lost access to it completely except when I go through the main menu. This is all that happens when I press the "w" key: (like the walkthrough is completely broke)

Edit: Just to clarify, main menu, I can see the little pictures/previews of the walkthrough. In the game itself, the walkthrough broke completely. Even older saves, No walkthrough

Edit 2: Deleting, restarting a fresh new game, walkthrough works, but the old saves are still broken

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Sorry, tacking this on as another post, that was just the beginning of my save, the part where things went wonky, is Sargent was busting Cole's balls (literally), and I was right at the choice to decide if I want that content or not, I was seriously wondering if I did or not (for me no thank, but I guess for other guys, why not, Cole seems like a lad that might enjoy that, who am I to deny him?)

But then the game crashed, and poof, no more walkthrough.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hii i Love this Game is the best game ❤
Thanks Reiner! :love:
Sorry, tacking this on as another post, that was just the beginning of my save, the part where things went wonky, is Sargent was busting Cole's balls (literally), and I was right at the choice to decide if I want that content or not, I was seriously wondering if I did or not (for me no thank, but I guess for other guys, why not, Cole seems like a lad that might enjoy that, who am I to deny him?)

But then the game crashed, and poof, no more walkthrough.
It’s probably just an incompatible old save (i.e. at some point since the save, the walkthrough has been altered in a way that freezes it out). I‘ll dig through tomorrow and see exactly what’s going on, though.

In the meantime, you’ll find that the walkthrough resets when it moves to the next page - so if you have a save prior to entering the hangarbay, load it and when you get to hangarbay the walkthrough should be operational.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks Reiner! :love:

It’s probably just an incompatible old save (i.e. at some point since the save, the walkthrough has been altered in a way that freezes it out). I‘ll dig through tomorrow and see exactly what’s going on, though.

In the meantime, you’ll find that the walkthrough resets when it moves to the next page - so if you have a save prior to entering the hangarbay, load it and when you get to hangarbay the walkthrough should be operational.
It's not a compatibility issue, I started completely over. when I say "older saves" I mean that I chose to save certain places where the game branched. It's not a move to a new area thing either, because in other areas, there is no walkthrough. It's just busted (I didn't overwrite any files or anything, I started completely fresh and new game. I haven't played in many months so I took the opportunity to play starting all over while I forgot most things).

Edit: To clarify, I did precisely what you said. I tried loading my saves from: The hallway with Vex and during the decontamination process, walkthrough was broke in all of them.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes