perles75

May 16, 2020
The game description (here, patreon, etc) says you can be str8, bi, gay. Yet no matter what choices you make you can never go past "bisexual" in the psychometrics (or psychosexometrics as it's shown in game). It never goes to "gay". Starts on "straight", goes thru "bicurious" and stops at "bisexual", even if the in game comments and dialogue pretty much spell out gay a few times (only to then force you to drool/stare at some boobs, but eh what is consistency :p )
Is this a bug? Or intended?
I think I saw somewhere a dev comment saying it's a bug, and keep checking updates hoping it gets fixed. This bug dedicated release had me play the entire game again, just to be sure, only to be again force stopped on "bisexual". I'd like to know if it's actually intended and it will never happen lol...
You will be able to go full gay at the end of the season 1, I believe (together with the option to turn off/on the various kinks in case you're not happy with what you have).
I'm not sure if it was intended or if it was something the dev wanted to change but decided to wait until the end of the season, as it will include a revisitation of the kinks anyway.

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
You will be able to go full gay at the end of the season 1, I believe (together with the option to turn off/on the various kinks in case you're not happy with what you have).
I'm not sure if it was intended or if it was something the dev wanted to change but decided to wait until the end of the season, as it will include a revisitation of the kinks anyway.
Oh I see. Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
I'm hoping nothing goes wrong and I can eventually play "full gay" lol...

perles75

May 16, 2020
For those who don't follow him on Patreon, the author has revealed that the season 1 finale will also add a male potential love interest, namely Chad the cadet. Not so surprising as a name considering how popular he has been since his appearance!

If I understood correctly, there will also be a new female potential love interest, but he hasnt disclosed her name yet.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
For those who don't follow him on Patreon, the author has revealed that the season 1 finale will also add a male potential love interest, namely Chad the cadet. Not so surprising as a name considering how popular he has been since his appearance!

If I understood correctly, there will also be a new female potential love interest, but he hasnt disclosed her name yet.
CHAD BEST HIMBO

I wouldn't be surprised if the female one was Kex. A lot of people took a liking to her.

Reactions: Dopplyn

perles75

May 16, 2020
CHAD BEST HIMBO

I wouldn't be surprised if the female one was Kex. A lot of people took a liking to her.
I don't think it will be Kex, not Flora (actually, no officer). People on Patreon were suggesting Krathi or Lenore, which can have a more egalitarian relationship with the main character

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh I see. Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
I'm hoping nothing goes wrong and I can eventually play "full gay" lol...
I think the logic is that the MC has been raised in a strongly conservative, cisheteronormative environment and hasn't really questioned that before the game begins so it takes the first act (i.e. the game up to now + the next update or two) for him to figure out what he's really into through your choices as a player.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I don't want to scroll through 350 pages.

I've seen a mention of you can go a gay route (yass) but do you end up locked into that route or can I play around with the women? Mostly for the pregnancy content tbh, find a woman, get into pants, and return to male lover afterwards lol.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018

I've seen a mention of you can go a gay route (yass) but do you end up locked into that route or can I play around with the women? Mostly for the pregnancy content tbh, find a woman, get into pants, and return to male lover afterwards lol.
So far you cant get locked into any route. AFAIK you cant go full M/M route, at best the MC can be Bi right now, so you can switch between the LI's

Reactions: Roseys

perles75

May 16, 2020

You basically can do whatever you want, at least for now. The various love interest routes are very flexible (or at least, they can be as flexible as you would like them to be).

Still, it'll take quite some time for the game to have a pregnancy content, I reckon -well, except for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perles75

May 16, 2020
So far you cant get locked into any route. AFAIK you cant go full M/M route, at best the MC can be Bi right now, so you can switch between the LI's
You can easily go full M/M route. In an old version the first two scenes (the medical visit and the encounter with Kex) did not have a gay equivalent, but when the dev remade the first part with better graphics he also added the gay scenes to them, so you can have a full gay run with no problems.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
You can easily go full M/M route. In an old version the first two scenes (the medical visit and the encounter with Kex) did not have a gay equivalent, but when the dev remade the first part with better graphics he also added the gay scenes to them, so you can have a full gay run with no problems.
oh i did not know that.
I just remember someone saying that you couldn't go full m/m a couple pages ago

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
You basically can do whatever you want, at least for now. The various love interest routes are very flexible (or at least, they can be as flexible as you would like them to be).

Still, it'll take quite some time for the game to have a pregnancy content, I reckon -well, except for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well fudge, I thought there was more content pregnancy wise. I'll put this on my backlog for now but definitely wanna play it at some point. Thanks.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
oh i did not know that.
I just remember someone saying that you couldn't go full m/m a couple pages ago
What they meant was that, under psychometrics in the game's menu, you cannot have the MC's sexuality be gay; he will consider himself bi or pan as more gay choices are made but still consider that he must like women due to his upbringing.

That will change in the final part of phase 1 in december

perles75

May 16, 2020
Note that the psychosometrics (basically, a page that shows your sexual preference and kinks) don't have any effect on gameplay for now. You can do whatever you want. I suppose they'll instead have an impact during phase 2.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes