Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Just got done playing id rate it a 6.5 out of 10 the lack of futa content is really disheartening specially because of the tag you would imagine there be more.

I guess I will keep an eye out on the game from time to time.

• Angry
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Was the walkthrough not updated? I can't find any of the new choices on any of the pages, on the in-game walkthrough or the separate downloaded walkthrough.

Reactions: lpk94351

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It relates to the second Morgana scene where she can appear to be pregnant (unlocks the Pregger-nut kink)

I always answer "abort, abort"
Morgana is the AI right? I seem to remember her looking a bit swollen, but I couldn't find that pic in the images folder.

So many of these questions are in shitty context, like the cum tasting one, I'm not squeamish about kissing a girl who has just sucked me off, but I have zero interest in scooping it up to eat. Pregnancy could be good or it could be shit, context is king.

Reactions: anon670-1

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Morgana is the AI right? I seem to remember her looking a bit swollen, but I couldn't find that pic in the images folder.

So many of these questions are in shitty context, like the cum tasting one, I'm not squeamish about kissing a girl who has just sucked me off, but I have zero interest in scooping it up to eat. Pregnancy could be good or it could be shit, context is king.
The game consistently keeps labeling me as Bisexual, mainly by shoving me into situations where I can't avoid it. And then shifting back to Straight when I directly tell it that, no, I'm not interested in guys.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The game consistently keeps labeling me as Bisexual, mainly by shoving me into situations where I can't avoid it. And then shifting back to Straight when I directly tell it that, no, I'm not interested in guys.
Are you choosing the pink options? Those are pink to alert you that those will take you in a Gay/Bi direction.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Are you choosing the pink options? Those are pink to alert you that those will take you in a Gay/Bi direction.
No, I avoid those. Last time the game did this, IIRC, it was with MC being with a Futa. Which is weird because I also remember the game (way back) trying that before with one of the futa demons in hell shoving dick in MC's mouth, and I was able to tell it 'no, not in my mouth' and that undid the Bi declaration.

Feb 12, 2022
No, I avoid those. Last time the game did this, IIRC, it was with MC being with a Futa. Which is weird because I also remember the game (way back) trying that before with one of the futa demons in hell shoving dick in MC's mouth, and I was able to tell it 'no, not in my mouth' and that undid the Bi declaration.
Me and you are in the same boat.

Still, at the end of this chapter the MC reflects and is allowed to decide he is a "homosexualist", which - I hope - will make only gay scenes available.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes