RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Fingers crossed it's some hot boys :3
:D Would I ever cheat you out of hot boys? ;)
Little did we know that MC was actually Crantius Colto, the owner of The Lusty Argonian Maid, this whole time.
And he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky... wait, wrong franchise :whistle:
I wonder if I remember enough of Morrowind to guess what ones you took inspiration from.
haha... you will sooo know! (why doesn't this site have cat emojis! No aubergines, no cats! Imagine I used a cat emoji.)
RanliLabz Whats the daz model for the alien in the hallway scene
Hey GrimCreeper - her base is the excellent Alien Allure. Needs a fair bit of modding, esp to get some nipples working and match up the gen colour - and I had to do the tongue myself. :p

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Hey GrimCreeper - her base is the excellent Alien Allure. Needs a fair bit of modding, esp to get some nipples working and match up the gen colour - and I had to do the tongue myself. :p
I seem to cant find it on Daz store or on this website hmm... :/

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
This isn't really important I guess, but, I just wanted to say this is genuinely my favorite game I've found on here and I wish I had the money to support you more! I appreciate the fact you publish so much of it publically. This game is phenomenal and i fucking love it and I hope you know how awesome it is :)
If i ever get to a place in life and financially I can start contributing to patreons, your's would be the first :)

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This isn't really important I guess, but, I just wanted to say this is genuinely my favorite game I've found on here and I wish I had the money to support you more! I appreciate the fact you publish so much of it publically. This game is phenomenal and i fucking love it and I hope you know how awesome it is :)
If i ever get to a place in life and financially I can start contributing to patreons, your's would be the first :)
:D Well, I can promise you that your very kind words are important to me! This was the first message I saw when I logged on this morning, and I’m going to be in a good mood all day! :love: I’ll always be keeping at least 80% of the game available publicly to make sure it gets seen by the widest possible number of players.:D

• Love
Reactions: ScarletHarlot

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
:D Would I ever cheat you out of hot boys? ;)

And he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky... wait, wrong franchise :whistle:

haha... you will sooo know! (why doesn't this site have cat emojis! No aubergines, no cats! Imagine I used a cat emoji.)

Cat.boy. ohhh shy cat boy. mc like cat boy.
Will there be cat boys (or something similar?)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Cat.boy. ohhh shy cat boy. mc like cat boy.
Will there be cat boys (or something similar?)
Multiple cat-boys, cat-girls and 'cats-in-between' ;) in the game - although only a glimpse at two of my cat races in the update. I'm halfway through the '7 Felinoid Races of Rowwwl' in my Patreon-only Xenobiology101 lecture series (Yeah, that's a thing! :geek: I think I've done 4 so far, but then I got distracted by a ball of yarn :ROFLMAO:).

On a side-note, later in the game MC's actually going to get a cat (not a sex-cat, tho. :unsure: Maybe. Actually, perhaps it should turn into a sex cat, which would be hot... but only when no one else is around. I could make it an optional boy or girl. No promises on that, but I'm getting into the idea... This is far too long a conversation to be having with myself inside brackets! o_O)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Multiple cat-boys, cat-girls and 'cats-in-between' ;) in the game - although only a glimpse at two of my cat races in the update. I'm halfway through the '7 Felinoid Races of Rowwwl' in my Patreon-only Xenobiology101 lecture series (Yeah, that's a thing! :geek: I think I've done 4 so far, but then I got distracted by a ball of yarn :ROFLMAO:).

On a side-note, later in the game MC's actually going to get a cat (not a sex-cat, tho. :unsure: Maybe. Actually, perhaps it should turn into a sex cat, which would be hot... but only when no one else is around. I could make it an optional boy or girl. No promises on that, but I'm getting into the idea... This is far too long a conversation to be having with myself inside brackets! o_O)
I don't mind if the cast turns into a sex-cat or not BUT, if it does then it must have an impeccable sense of fashion or what's the point?

• Haha

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018

Preview of new content:

:LOL:;)

• Haha

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017

If your gonna make an animal to have sex with you should probably make it something exotic or dangerous like a woof no big woof (wolf) but that could be my bias

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
Brilliant! The cat's WTF face!

They're still making them! :love: Not quite as good as the earlier series, but series 12 was out last year and 13 is coming this year! (They're made by a UK channel called Dave... but if you're not a Brit I'm sure someone will have made a torrent or something!)
I just got an ideaaa. So there's this hot(like INSANELY) guy that's only into girls (religion or like something like that) and the mc hits him with the dick stick (not to be confused with the antidick stick that made wanda sykes a wanda dyke)and made him gay(or bi atleast).

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
I just got an ideaaa. So there's this hot(like INSANELY) guy that's only into girls (religion or like something like that) and the mc hits him with the dick stick (not to be confused with the antidick stick that made wanda sykes a wanda dyke)and made him gay(or bi atleast).
With content like this I should write a book

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yup. Shame the show hasn't been good since Rob Grant left
Yeah - splitting up the team almost never works (maybe for Lennon, lol). Still good characters and some decent jokes tho - hopefully grant will see the error of his ways :LOL:

lol - maybe an alien race with a Gay-Ray gun? :alien: They're homophobes who think turning Terrans gay will be destabilising to SpaceCorps society and reduce the population... The only actual effect is to improve the standard of male personal grooming while we kick their asses! :ROFLMAO:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
They're still making them! :love: Not quite as good as the earlier series, but series 12 was out last year and 13 is coming this year! (They're made by a UK channel called Dave... but if you're not a Brit I'm sure someone will have made a torrent or something!)
Sometimes I wish I was british...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Sometimes I wish I was british...
We're going through a pretty rough patch right now (toxic politics :() but being a Brit is generally pretty cool. Esp when it comes to the books and tv and so on we put out here.

You've got me thinking now what I'd want to be if I wasn't British... Aussie sounds good, but I'm crap at sport :LOL:; France is really nice if you live in the bits without riots... Maybe Italy, I do love the food!

Reactions: Abîme
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes