nuxofut

Jan 27, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.5] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 900.21MB

Download Win 80% (486.1MB):
Download Win 65%(330.8MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude, all the transparencies are white.

Dec 29, 2018
There sure are an awful lot of mighty fine ladies in this here game. Science Officer Kex, Drill Sergeant Kruseff, and Lady Na'amah are all so gosh darn purty that I can't hardly wait to get to a spendin' more time with 'em. But if I was to hafta pick just a one to take back home to settle down with, it would be the lovely Fatima. She's so hot that when her and Anna was together, she made Anna look like a single lit match sitting next to the sun. And it ain't just that she's pleasing to the eyes. She's got enough wits about her to spot out that there prop and gander stuff on the news, and was kind enough to warn us about it. She's awfully friendly and personable, the sort who could likely charm the rattle off a snake. Plus, she's a backwoods gal who would fit right in on the homestead. Perhaps I best start praying for the strength and good fortune to make it through this here three year adventure and maybe we'll get a chance one of them happily ever afters.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There sure are an awful lot of mighty fine ladies in this here game. Science Officer Kex, Drill Sergeant Kruseff, and Lady Na'amah are all so gosh darn purty that I can't hardly wait to get to a spendin' more time with 'em. But if I was to hafta pick just a one to take back home to settle down with, it would be the lovely Fatima. She's so hot that when her and Anna was together, she made Anna look like a single lit match sitting next to the sun. And it ain't just that she's pleasing to the eyes. She's got enough wits about her to spot out that there prop and gander stuff on the news, and was kind enough to warn us about it. She's awfully friendly and personable, the sort who could likely charm the rattle off a snake. Plus, she's a backwoods gal who would fit right in on the homestead. Perhaps I best start praying for the strength and good fortune to make it through this here three year adventure and maybe we'll get a chance one of them happily ever afters.
Lol - love it Alfred... MC channelled perfectly! :LOL: Hope you don't mind if I pinch the 'charm the rattle off a snake' line?

Reactions: rfox317

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just giving Alfred the Fallen and Pimpslap a shout-out for their amazing reviews! :D I'm glad you guys are having fun... and obviously both enjoying the Western theme (very complimented to be compared to Firefly! It's a great show and a big influence!) Thanks guys, much appreciated! :p

• Love
Reactions: Pimpslap
Dec 29, 2018
I am definitely enjoying the western theme of the game, and I'm hoping that whenever we get around to doing some firearms training we will get one of those classic scenes where the country bumpkin gets ready for war and it turns out that he is a remarkably good shot due to his upbringing. You know, kind of like the scene in the old Gary Cooper movie Sergeant York where all the new recruits are missing the target, and then Alvin asks the rangemaster to check the target again and they find out that he actually hit the bullseye.

Although, I suppose that might not work so well here since they are all backwater country recruits, so you won't have a character from the city like Pusher who pokes himself in the eye because he's never fired a gun before. On second thought, Jared is a spoiled rich kid who calls us a peasant, so maybe he could once again be the butt of the joke here. I mostly just want to see Kruseff's jaw hit the floor when she finally finds something that we are good at. Our character is often embarrassing himself by being a fish out of water, so it would be nice to have something he does well for a change.

Anyways, I'm just sitting here imaging what could possibly happen in the future as I patiently await the next release. I'm guessing firearms training isn't included in the next update that is focused on Hell, hair, and haberdashery (unless the Hell part is because firearms training went horribly wrong) so I suppose I'll have a lot of time to imagine what will happen in the future with the new recruits. In the meantime, I guess I can imagine how great Fatima will look when she gets her hair back, and her new uniform, and uh... you know what... I'll be in my bunk.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
I mostly just want to see Kruseff's jaw hit the floor when she finally finds something that we are good at. Our character is often embarrassing himself by being a fish out of water, so it would be nice to have something he does well for a change.
It's been pretty strongly hinted that there's something he will be good at. Too bad there are only 7 divisions.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You know, kind of like the scene in the old Gary Cooper movie Sergeant York where all the new recruits are missing the target, and then Alvin asks the rangemaster to check the target again and they find out that he actually hit the bullseye.
Hehe - well, you'll certainly get to see Fatima's new look. Firearms missions are still a fair few updates off, but I love what you suggested here. Because they're missions I'd like to try and have some gameplay involved in hitting the target (and this will really stretch my coding skills! :LOL:) But it's made me think that a 'bet' could be involved! ;)

It's been pretty strongly hinted that there's something he will be good at. Too bad there are only 7 divisions.
Too bad indeed! :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My body is ready...
lol - sadly my renders aren't! :LOL: This update is getting bigger and bigger (eep! - I probably shouldn't have done two massive paths to separate the mm and fm stuff) On the plus side, there's quite a lot to get your teeth into when the bloody thing finally comes out! Including a musical number. Yes! A musical number! (which was not easy to time right with renpy :LOL:)

Oct 10, 2017
lol - sadly my renders aren't! :LOL: This update is getting bigger and bigger (eep! - I probably shouldn't have done two massive paths to separate the mm and fm stuff) On the plus side, there's quite a lot to get your teeth into when the bloody thing finally comes out! Including a musical number. Yes! A musical number! (which was not easy to time right with renpy :LOL:)
NOICE

Sep 22, 2018
For the love of god man, I can only get so erect.

• Haha

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
PROGRESS.png

Hey crew! So, one of the most frequently asked questions I get is 'When is the update out?' - a surprisingly hard question to answer. I wondered whether this would be a good way to go without giving away too many spoilers while showing you where I'm at and what you can expect.

Please share any thoughts you might have... If you like it I'm gonna see if Rampant is able to work up some code magic so I don't have to tinker with the graphics too much... and if you don't I won't!​

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 385422

Hey crew! So, one of the most frequently asked questions I get is 'When is the update out?' - a surprisingly hard question to answer. I wondered whether this would be a good way to go without giving away too many spoilers while showing you where I'm at and what you can expect.

Please share any thoughts you might have... If you like it I'm gonna see if Rampant is able to work up some code magic so I don't have to tinker with the graphics too much... and if you don't I won't!​
Thanks Kingvlad! :D

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes