perles75

May 16, 2020
as a side note to what discussed, the general policy of the game is "if you haven't seen it, it hasn't happened". So for example if you don't read CiCi's memories on how she managed to, ehm, convince various people to put Jimmi on the same ship as hers, they actually never happened.
Same for the scene between Anna and Sarge. You can surmise that something did indeed happen, but if you don't watch the scene what actually happened is up to you (and your imagination).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
as a side note to what discussed, the general policy of the game is "if you haven't seen it, it hasn't happened". So for example if you don't read CiCi's memories on how she managed to, ehm, convince various people to put Jimmi on the same ship as hers, they actually never happened.
Same for the scene between Anna and Sarge. You can surmise that something did indeed happen, but if you don't watch the scene what actually happened is up to you (and your imagination).
In my case, I chosen Silverback trait and it helped me to don't see what I don't want to see. So, they never happened in my MC's parallel universe.

May 10, 2023
Question about F/F. I want to activate that kink but im hesitant so i would like to ask for some light spoilers. Are F/F scenes preventable or are they part of the game if you activate the Kink? The reason this is important to me is for example: i dont mind Anne and Fatima to have some fun because their both cute, but i want the sarge to stay as far away from them as possible because well, shes a fucking asshole. So are all F/F scenes preventable if you activate this kink?

Also id like to know something for every kink. Kinks that dont directly involve the mc being an active participent. Do they not happen or does the player just dont see them? Because if thats the case that my first question wont matter anyways.
Sarge stuff is all avoidable actually, don't worry.

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Just started this, question: does it sort of stay the same in terms of pacing - lots of sexual content, but kinda little actual sex (especially animated)? It took a couple hours to click through until the first scene.
Even though everything else is really great.

May 10, 2023
Just started this, question: does it sort of stay the same in terms of pacing - lots of sexual content, but kinda little actual sex (especially animated)? It took a couple hours to click through until the first scene.
No, there's plenty of sex later on.

Reactions: Chiryuu

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
The start is slow since the main character is so inexperienced. Later on scenes escalate more quickly, especially with women. But every character has their own progression and comfort level. Also, animated scenes are relatively rare, since they would be difficult to make with the release schedule. However, simply still images are also relatively sparse outside of gag scenes. Most scenes shift between multiple images to give an impression of movement.

Reactions: Chiryuu

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.7.2.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
  • - Assets
  • - Assets
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.7.2.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.spacecorpsxxx.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
But what about the PC version ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Did Cis just get dropped? I don't think she's been mentioned in patch notes in literal years
She's still there, albeit her role has sometimes been restricted walking in on the MC and others at inopportune moments.

what new content with 2.7.2 update?
or should I just wait for next release

This game so big, I don't want to download it for such small increments in content.
You know there's a change-log in the OP, right?

New player...In the gangbang content, does the MC share his LI's with other males? or is it just for side chicks?
A little of everything, but optional and avoidable (including the MC getting gangbanged, if that's your speed). If the MC goes looking into other characters' pasts, you may see various things, but according to the dev if you didn't see it, it didn't happen.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
She's still there, albeit her role has sometimes been restricted walking in on the MC and others at inopportune moments.

You know there's a change-log in the OP, right?

A little of everything, but optional and avoidable (including the MC getting gangbanged, if that's your speed). If the MC goes looking into other characters' pasts, you may see various things, but according to the dev if you didn't see it, it didn't happen.
I chose the gangbang option at the start but do I still get the chance to avoid later on if any option of sharing the Li's comes into play?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I chose the gangbang option at the start but do I still get the chance to avoid later on if any option of sharing the Li's comes into play?
I believe so, but don't play that content myself. As a matter of fact I don't think there's that much actual gangbang content in the game currently, outside of fantasies, simulations, dreams, flashbacks and such. But someone who looks for that stuff would probably know better.

Reactions: Skye8

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Most such scenes are fantasies or simulations in the first place. And most content is avoidable on a scene by scene basis. It also depends on what you qualify as love interests. Since the scene with the nurse apparently didn't bother you, I don't think that the rest will.

Reactions: Skye8
4.00 star(s) 171 Votes