Mar 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.7.2] [RanliLabz] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,57 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,57 GB]
- - - -

Update Only (PC) [933 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
so this game is never going to continue with main story? :coffee: :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, this game is like the poster-child of scope creep. There's a lot of good stuff in it, mind you, but we'll all be dead of old age before it's completed.

So to answer your question, my impression is that sure it will advance the main plot, but it'll be at like 12 hours of in-game time per year of dev.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Did Cis just get dropped? I don't think she's been mentioned in patch notes in literal years
Her dream sequence was released back in January, where she got pretty physical with the MC. It'll be a long while before they get to that point in the main story, though.

Most of the main love interests have kind of taken a back seat in favour of Sam and Fatima. They had won the character poll a while back and so are getting the shower scenes first, which are supposed to be the start of the romance routes in this game. So Cis' route can't progress before the other shower scenes are finished first, and she can't really get anything else with the MC in the meantime without having the relationship moving too far ahead.

New player...In the gangbang content, does the MC share his LI's with other males? or is it just for side chicks?

I chose the gangbang option at the start but do I still get the chance to avoid later on if any option of sharing the Li's comes into play?
I believe so, but don't play that content myself. As a matter of fact I don't think there's that much actual gangbang content in the game currently, outside of fantasies, simulations, dreams, flashbacks and such. But someone who looks for that stuff would probably know better.
There aren't that many gangbang scenes in the game. The only ones that come to mind that weren't a dream/fantasy/flashback are the Roxanne lunch scene and the Grokbok orgy the MC can spy on. None of them have involved the main LIs so far*, and if the Silverback trait is set to be on, there shouldn't be any gangbang scenes with them and other men in the future either.

*Technically, there is a scene with Fatima and her brothers very early on in the game, but it's just a short fantasy and is mainly there to ask the player about the Taboo kink. Most of the brother scenes stop showing up after that if you have the Silverback trait on, afaik.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jul 30, 2023
In the kindest way reasonable... what counts as the main story?
As far as I'm concerned we should only consider the main story as the core plot thread but what would that be?
IMO, we are talking about
1) the MC surviving the station (which I think we should be kind of over at this point)
2) The shifter
3) Mind control powers
I really don't know what else counts as the main story but we've gotten the first one, the second one was more prominently recently featured than in season one, and the mind control powers have also been more developed in season 2.
If you disagree with this list, then what counts as the main story?

Reactions: perles75

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.7.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
the main story is mc join spacecorp it basic we seeing him life in spacecorp what event happrn to him and what not but there will likely be more stuff like the shifter attack and like something more with the nun[/QUOTE]

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
the main story is mc join spacecorp it basic we seeing him life in spacecorp what event happrn to him and what not but there will likely be more stuff like the shifter attack and like something more with the nun
[/QUOTE]
bro i meant like season 1. when there was actually story. not like this.... whatever this joke of season is.

perles75

May 16, 2020
It seems that any woman that the MC creampies gets pregnant. Seems the only one that didn't was Nurse Goodyear.
Huh? there's barely any pregnancy content in the game

In the kindest way reasonable... what counts as the main story?
As far as I'm concerned we should only consider the main story as the core plot thread but what would that be?
IMO, we are talking about
1) the MC surviving the station (which I think we should be kind of over at this point)
2) The shifter
3) Mind control powers
I really don't know what else counts as the main story but we've gotten the first one, the second one was more prominently recently featured than in season one, and the mind control powers have also been more developed in season 2.
If you disagree with this list, then what counts as the main story?
If we look at a recent poll of the dev where he was asking the Patrens which storyline they find the most interesting there are 8 of them:
The 'Where is Dan?' Storyline
The Gilly's 'Stowaway' Storyline
The 'What Happened to Cole?' Storyline
The 'Shifter' Storyline
The 'Heaven & Hell' Storyline
The 'Psi-Power' Storyline
The 'Rebel Underground' Storyline
The 'Morgana's Baby' Storyline

So we can assume these are the main stories (beyond individual missions) the dev is working on.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

perles75

May 16, 2020
bro i meant like season 1. when there was actually story. not like this.... whatever this joke of season is.
really? and what was the story of the first season exactly? because I have trouble finding a clear plot except "let's take a hot and naive guy and make him meet in succession many people who molest him"

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
really? and what was the story of the first season exactly? because I have trouble finding a clear plot except "let's take a hot and naive guy and make him meet in succession many people who molest him"
play the game from the start and you will find the plot :FacePalm:

4.00 star(s) 171 Votes