Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Finished day 1 and my mc has already fucked 3 women and had some sensual encounters with other women but he still acts like he has never touched one, which is totally unrealistic. I didn't notice any character development in him, because of his naiveness which also makes some of upcoming dialogues predictable in certain events, which gets annoying and deserves skipping. I hope to see some sought of maturity in day 2 on how he handles the opposite sex and the plot moving forward.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Finished day 1 and my mc has already fucked 3 women and had some sensual encounters with other women but he still acts like he has never touched one which is totally unrealistic. I don't notice any character development in him, because of his naiveness which also makes some of upcoming dialogues predictable in certain events, which gets annoying and deserves skipping. I hope to some to some sought of maturity in day 2 on how he handles the opposite sex and the plot moving forward.
Going to take longer than that before he gets his "brain fixed".

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

perles75

May 16, 2020
Finished day 1 and my mc has already fucked 3 women and had some sensual encounters with other women but he still acts like he has never touched one, which is totally unrealistic. I didn't notice any character development in him, because of his naiveness which also makes some of upcoming dialogues predictable in certain events, which gets annoying and deserves skipping. I hope to see some sought of maturity in day 2 on how he handles the opposite sex and the plot moving forward.
lol imagine on how he handles the same sex!
Anyway, I think it's more acceptance than maturity (that's how the psychometric score marks it for example). He's been embracing an extremely repressive cult for all of his life and now he has basically given a huge shock, it takes a bit of time to adjust (remember that the whole season 1 happens in the space of a day after all).
But yes, it gets better in season 2.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Unfortunately, this game is like the poster-child of scope creep. There's a lot of good stuff in it, mind you, but we'll all be dead of old age before it's completed.

So to answer your question, my impression is that sure it will advance the main plot, but it'll be at like 12 hours of in-game time per year of dev.
damn it. so i guess this game is going no where ?
so we should expect 5 min update release from now on?

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Not to want to add towards the pile. But does anyone have a guide as to how one can transfer the 2.7.2 files into the apk of SCXXX.

I kinda miss the days when it was an apk that needed to be downloaded.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This game definitely feels like it has too much going on now, and the updates mostly seem to be some side stuff with side characters instead of meaty main stuff.
You must be new!.... this game has always had a lot going on... it's kinda it's thing

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've been playing it for ages, but it feels like it has got slower.
Meh! the law of ever increasing complexity means that this happens to every game as they are developed. It's bad enough in games that focus on one or two themes, but that gets magnified exponentially in this game with it's seemingly endless volume of kinks, most of which will never be given the attention that people will want (if you are into them)... It's the main weakness of trying to appeal to everyone... it's just more people to disappoint when their expectations aren't met.

Last edited:

ImplyingXisY

Jan 7, 2024
So is anyone else having an issue with the game? I download it fine, but when I try to extract, it says there's a problem. Like something is missing or damaged.

4.00 star(s) 171 Votes