GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Said the guy who by his name, is attracted to small green women with freakishly sharp teeth, long fingers and pointy ears. We all have our fetishes my friend, I happen to love muscular women (love me a goblin girl too ;))
wow people actually do like Sarge and her friend?

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Also you shouln't have to watch 2 men going at it to get bisexual women content, you are simply saying your decitions are more inportant the players.
F/F and M/M stuff are separate in this game, you don't have to do anything with men to unlock bisexual women content. It's categorised as "Sapphic" and you unlock it very early on, depending on your reaction to the alien and the nurse together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you view M/M stuff, it changes the MC's sexuality towards "Bisexual"/"Bicurious" (so nothing to do with F/F stuff), which will lead to M/M opportunities and scenes. So if you don't want to see M/M stuff, just don't click on the pink choices.

wow people actually do like Sarge and her friend?
I get that people have different tastes, but like, come on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, you may not like their personality, but they'll get better later (probably).

May 10, 2023
Are there a lot of Fatima fans out there? I really only care about Ci-Ci and Anna, but kinda curious who people like in this game. So many characters, fetishes, etc., must be difficult to balance things out.
I love her as a character but i had to Choose Sam as the Shower pick because he's my bro. Fatima is a lot of fun tho, i'm thinking of doing the shower section with her too, see how it goes.

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
I don't really care for Cole at all and initially wanted to ignore him, but the game tells me that that option would hide a lot of content, even content unrelated to the different paths.

Next I considered befriending him and just getting over it, but that seems to make EVERYONE else upset. What is the best option if I want to get with as many of the girls as possible (and miss as little content as possible), but want to have as little to do with Cole as possible?

Will I actually have to fight for (and potentially lose) the girl to Cole if I pick the rival route, or will I always easily best him on that route? Since there's no NTR tag I'm guessing I should worry to much about losing to him?
The Ignore option mostly applies to his backstory conversation, which involves some female content, but his backstory will involve more content in the future. With Rivals you aren't getting much more. The loss of points from Cole's Friendship is negligible. Rivals means he will make move on them, but you can defeat him.

I think for your purposes Rivals may be the best choice, since then you don't risk Ignore locking you out. But be aware that there is a plan for the future to give the opportunity to make Cole a girl, which from your selection is only planned to be possible on the Friend path. But that stuff is likely way off.

I hope this helps, even if it's not very concise.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I love her as a character but i had to Choose Sam as the Shower pick because he's my bro. Fatima is a lot of fun tho, i'm thinking of doing the shower section with her too, see how it goes.
I feel like for many updates we've been restricted to just the shower. But I might be misremembering.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
digibaps should be better I think,I don't know what difference it makes, but Digibaps sets both patreon 1 & 2 to true, while Gigatits only set patreon 1
I have a few questions for anyone who can answer them. What do the Patreon codes do to the story? I'm looking for more info what content those codes enables.

Also, what I'm looking for is to structure this story for a straight MC, who is building a harem of woman. I'm not into sharing, swinging or penis of any kind content. So I'm wondering what is needed to be done to enable that type of relationship path?

And should I enable the alien, synth, and demon content at the starting? Or does any of those paths choices force undesirable dick content onto the player?

One last question...can the mini games be avoided, or are they forced to push the story forward?

Regards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RodRyder and Oliz82

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Also, what I'm looking for is to structure this story for a straight MC, who is building a harem of woman. I'm not into sharing, swinging or penis of any kind content. So I'm wondering what is needed to be done to enable that type of relationship path?
And should I enable the alien, synth, and demon content at the starting? Or does any of those paths choices force undesirable dick content onto the player?
Avoid any of the pink colored optional choices, don't choose scenes with the male characters or options labeled as M/M or FMM, and you will avoid any of the male content.

Reactions: MrBenny

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
I have a few questions for anyone who can answer them. What do the Patreon codes do to the story? I'm looking for more info what content those codes enables.

One last question...can the mini games be avoided, or are they forced to push the story forward?

Regards.
Are you starting at season 2? I recommend starting with from the beginning, which means that the kinks get enabled naturally (don't worry if you loose them because a particular scene doesn't appeal to you). The codes give a bit extra content, but don't change the narrative.

As for harem, that is complicated as people have different definitions. You can pursue any woman with pretty much no drawback jealousy. They may be in relationships or have past relationship, which they will tell you about when asked. Some are aggressive and domiant, you must avoid and flee from them if femdom is a big problem for you. There are diffent alien, demon and synth women. You can choose them individually, you don't need to enable all. The game features the option to enable "Silverback" a bit into the game which means that all MF scene without the MC are blocked. Lastly, a lot of nudity is unavoidable, so be warned if male nudes are a big problem for you.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Are you starting at season 2? I recommend starting with from the beginning, which means that the kinks get enabled naturally (don't worry if you loose them because a particular scene doesn't appeal to you). The codes give a bit extra content, but don't change the narrative.

As for harem, that is complicated as people have different definitions. You can pursue any woman with pretty much no drawback jealousy. They may be in relationships or have past relationship, which they will tell you about when asked. Some are aggressive and domiant, you must avoid and flee from them if femdom is a big problem for you. There are diffent alien, demon and synth women. You can choose them individually, you don't need to enable all. The game features the option to enable "Silverback" a bit into the game which means that all MF scene without the MC are blocked. Lastly, a lot of nudity is unavoidable, so be warned if male nudes are a big problem for you.
Thank you very much for your reply. This post is packed with very good information for the straight player who is trying to avoid penis content. ;)

Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: RodRyder

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
If you are interested in doing both Sam and Fatima shower scenes, you have that as an option if you're a Bi player. You can do one of them Week 1, then the other Week 2 (and there's apparently a bonus MMF scene planned for those who've done both).

Is the Pendragon comic mentioned in the update something that is Patreon only?
I think it's Patreon only, and only available to certain tiers.

Are there a lot of Fatima fans out there? I really only care about Ci-Ci and Anna, but kinda curious who people like in this game. So many characters, fetishes, etc., must be difficult to balance things out.
Fatima was popular enough to end up winning the season 1 character poll a few years ago. Though as a love interest, Cis seems to be more popular overall now (almost certainly because of the fetish/fantasy associated with her).

I like her, she's cool. There is a lot of story potential with her, like the resistance angle and her family on Ganymede. Also, I like her design and her shower scenes with the MC have been great.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Fatima was popular enough to end up winning the season 1 character poll a few years ago. Though as a love interest, Cis seems to be more popular overall now (almost certainly because of the fetish/fantasy associated with her).

I like her, she's cool. There is a lot of story potential with her, like the resistance angle and her family on Ganymede. Also, I like her design and her shower scenes with the MC have been great.
On looks alone Fatima's my favourite model in the game, but I have no interest in her family backstory.

As with many characters in the game (including supposed major love interests) her characterization so far has been fairly limited as she has to jostle for space with all the other freaks vying for the MC's attention, but she's hot, DTF, and militantly anti-fascist, which are all plusses in my book.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Regards.
Taking the "straight" path is easy, just pay attention to the color of the dialogue choices you choose, but if you get upset at the sight of naked men, different kinks and your various potential LI's having sex with other people then this might not be the game for you. Nudity & Hedonism are prevalent themes, almost everyone has had a sex life before meeting you (and you'll get lots of glimpses into their pasts). You'll also get "introduced" to kinks you don't particularly like, mostly in the form of the question "does this turn you on?".

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So there's literally no new content in this update, is that right? Because it ends at the same point that it did in 2.72.

is there mom/son content?
That would be nice, the mom's model is great if I'm remembering correctly.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
So there's literally no new content in this update, is that right? Because it ends at the same point that it did in 2.72.
2.7.2 ended right after the Reveille missions and didn't have the shower scenes. 2.7.3 added the Sam scene and most of the Xenobiology lecture (the sex scene will be released in 2.7.5), and 2.7.4 added the Fatima scene. A first watch mission slot also opened up, and there's a preview of a story scene with Kex (also 2.7.5).

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
Can anyone kindly tell me if the mc becomes dominant later on with the sarge.....and I last played S1 so is there enough content to start S2?

4.00 star(s) 176 Votes