WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Can anyone kindly tell me if the mc becomes dominant later on with the sarge.....and I last played S1 so is there enough content to start S2?
So far, he hasn't become more dominant with her, no, but she does become nicer to the MC after certain story events, so you might like her more now.

Season 2 is going to reach the end of the first training week in an update or two, which could be a good spot to get back into the game. I'd say there's been a quite a lot of content added, there are a bunch of missions available now.

Though I will say it isn't very even when it comes to distributing scenes between the characters. Some have got a lot of screen time, while some have kind of faded into the background. Whether you like or appreciate the content will depend on what characters were your favourite in season 1.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
So far, he hasn't become more dominant with her, no, but she does become nicer to the MC after certain story events, so you might like her more now.

Season 2 is going to reach the end of the first training week in an update or two, which could be a good spot to get back into the game. I'd say there's been a quite a lot of content added, there are a bunch of missions available now.

Though I will say it isn't very even when it comes to distributing scenes between the characters. Some have got a lot of screen time, while some have kind of faded into the background. Whether you like or appreciate the content will depend on what characters were your favourite in season 1.
Okayy thanks for the answering so descriptively and one quick question.....did season 1 end after day 1 and according to your answer it means that S2 got approx a week of content which looks to be quite more compared to S1.....

The92Ghost

May 25, 2020
Reading some of the reviews for this game... it seems that most of the low scores are because the reviewer doesn't like the content/type of the fetishes. Am i stupid or that's not how reviews should work on this site? :unsure::unsure:
Exactly, those reviews shouldn't be rated or posted like that. The player receives a clear warning for each and every kink before they go down that path. I think it would be better if there was like a pop-up on the screen which specifically says "you will be locked from this KINKNAME with your decision, are you certain you want to continue?" like a prompt or something. That should clear things up and the same should be applied vice-versa "you are going to unlock this KINKNAME with your decision, are you certain you want to proceed?" And maybe have like a click function that allows you to click on that kink and read about it if you are uncertain or unaware of what it is about. That should fix most of the criers regarding the game's kinks or options. Cus you can clearly follow the path you want with the preferences you like completely excluding the other things that you might/don't enjoy.

Personally, I find the game extremely interesting and the story is so smooth. I dislike a few things about the main character but recent story and dialogue improvements from his side are accurate with how I would react let's say 75% to 95% of the time depending on the situation. It hits closer and closer to homeroom.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okayy thanks for the answering so descriptively and one quick question.....did season 1 end after day 1 and according to your answer it means that S2 got approx a week of content which looks to be quite more compared to S1.....
Season 1 covers the first day, which is very long and serves as an introduction to characters, setting, plot (such as it is) etc.

Season two covers more days but with less content per day in a more regularly scheduled fashion: Morning events, first watch (choose an activity), lunch, second watch (choose another activity), dinner and night-time events.

Ballpark I'd say season two might be a bit longer than season 1 currently, but will eventually be significantly longer.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Reading some of the reviews for this game... it seems that most of the low scores are because the reviewer doesn't like the content/type of the fetishes. Am i stupid or that's not how reviews should work on this site? :unsure::unsure:
Reviews are never an accurate way to know if a game is good or not since it's most of the time completely subjective. Furthermore, they are not corrected with time. The same can be said with comments.
The OP should be enough to know if you can enjoy a game or not thanks to the summary and samples (plus the tags above).
Though that's not limited to this forum but everywhere, with also fake ones.

Good continuation.

Reactions: citrone

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The joke has probably been made here but why does the dude look like lowpoly mrbeast
Who are you referring to? I don't recall seeing anyone who looks like mrbeast
I think they're talking about the MC, but I don't really see it. I guess they're both white and have the same eye colour?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Kane_Freeman
4.00 star(s) 176 Votes