Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Guys, is there a walkthrough for season 2? Or does it only appear at the end of the full episode, like the first one has a built-in one? In that case, is there an end planned?)
The end of Season 2 is still way off. But what exactly do you need a walkthrough for? The game supports backscrolling and and the results are always pretty immediate. And there is an Autosave at every decision. I don't mean that as snark, I'm genuinely curious what problems people have that would necessitate a walkthrough.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.7.4] [RanliLabz] - Compressed

Win/Linux [2,65 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,64 GB]
- - - -

Update Only [1008 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The upgrade is from v2.7.2 to v2.7.4 :unsure:???
Did the upgrade v2.7.3 ever exist ???
EDIT
Because I didn't find it :cry:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The upgrade is from v2.7.2 to v2.7.4 :unsure:???
Did the upgrade v2.7.3 ever exist ???
EDIT
Because I didn't find it :cry:
The update only is from "Season 1" to v2.7.4. So it includes everything in Season 2 and thus will work on every S2 version.

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
That red head is pretty hot. it's a shame she's in one of these never gonna be done type of games. Too much feature creep mechanic and fetishes galore, a rare problem to have for an H game to be sure. I hope I'll be able to remember this title exists 10 years from now to see all the content by then, good luck devs.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Are there a lot of Fatima fans out there? I really only care about Ci-Ci and Anna, but kinda curious who people like in this game. So many characters, fetishes, etc., must be difficult to balance things out.

mans377

Aug 28, 2017
I hope the MC gets to fuck the sister in the ass in the next update...
What, he still hasn’t fucked his sister? I haven’t played the second season and haven’t seen it yet... But the ending of the first seemed to be moving towards this in full...

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SpaceCorpsXXX-S2v2.7.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry, but game is complete junk! You shouldn't get a game over just because you can't stand to be dominated, even if it's just a game. Not to mention way too many mini-games, let someone make there own choices instead of forcing your choices on them!

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
It's a shame, was really starting to look promising. Also you shouln't have to watch 2 men going at it to get bisexual women content, you are simply saying your decitions are more inportant the players.
Sorry, but game is complete junk! You shouldn't get a game over just because you can't stand to be dominated, even if it's just a game. Not to mention way too many mini-games, let someone make there own choices instead of forcing your choices on them!
well the game is probably made by a gay man. Two women are freakiashly muscular in this and idk how he thought a man is supposed to be attracted to them

• Haha
Reactions: Feriggio

Rottinger

Jun 25, 2020
well the game is probably made by a gay man. Two women are freakiashly muscular in this and idk how he thought a man is supposed to be attracted to them
Said the guy who by his name, is attracted to small green women with freakishly sharp teeth, long fingers and pointy ears. We all have our fetishes my friend, I happen to love muscular women (love me a goblin girl too ;))

Reactions: Piratefishes

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I don't really care for Cole at all and initially wanted to ignore him, but the game tells me that that option would hide a lot of content, even content unrelated to the different paths.

Next I considered befriending him and just getting over it, but that seems to make EVERYONE else upset. What is the best option if I want to get with as many of the girls as possible (and miss as little content as possible), but want to have as little to do with Cole as possible?

Will I actually have to fight for (and potentially lose) the girl to Cole if I pick the rival route, or will I always easily best him on that route? Since there's no NTR tag I'm guessing I should worry to much about losing to him?

4.00 star(s) 176 Votes