Aliphatic_Lizard

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
do you mean this screen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if so I'm guessing the forwarding servers were simply busy, otherwise I think any issues would be with Mega (so better asking them), maybe they an outage or something.
Nah its a problem with the download itself. like post unzip and whatnot. it just doesnt launch after clicking the exe. downloading it from the patreon link seemed to work tho

Oct 13, 2017
Those anyone else get nothing but errors after the combative with the drill Sargent lady? And even more crashes after the interrogation? I keep hitting ignore and missing all the content

ImplyingXisY

Jan 7, 2024
Does anyone have a fix for the issue where it says that something in the file is corrupted or missing? I used the link here and the one on Patreon and both times I had the same issue. Not sure what's wrong.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Here are the preview images for this month, mostly of the Professor Alpha mission:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
The game has a lot going on. I think it always will, and that's a part of its DNA and charm. But it feels like the dev is moving towards ending the demon storyline as the main focus right now, and as one of the very oldest ones, that makes sense, especially as its always been off to the side of everything else.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

perles75

May 16, 2020
The game has a lot going on. I think it always will, and that's a part of its DNA and charm. But it feels like the dev is moving towards ending the demon storyline as the main focus right now, and as one of the very oldest ones, that makes sense, especially as its always been off to the side of everything else.
I think the demon storyline has finished or at least has reached an endpoint for quite a while with the last updates.
Probably the next storylines he'll work on are Dan and what happened to Cole in the previous year, as they came first (together with the psi powers one) in a recent poll on Patreon

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Chiryuu

Mar 8, 2021
Just starting out. Does the PLI stuff lock you out of some big paths? Kinda not sure about committing that early
Or can you change that

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Just starting out. Does the PLI stuff lock you out of some big paths? Kinda not sure about committing that early
Or can you change that
So far there is not much PLI content. Essentially just one scene past the initial choosing scene. You can still pursue all characters. This is just something extra for the chosen character. It IS planned to open character specific endings but that is way off. You also only get one chance to pick each PLI. You can later choose other characters, but for the ones available, this is the only choice. It does not lock you out of anything, but open options later on. I recommend making a save here to later go back for every character you are interested in.

perles75

May 16, 2020
yes, basically the PLI choice gives you additional scenes with that person but doesn't necessarily block you from other interactions (the SpaceCorps are definitely not pushing the monogamous agenda), at least for now

Reactions: Chiryuu

Chryssian

Jul 27, 2019
I'm only here for the femdom, but that part was quite nice!

But... These upload links are absolutely terrible.
It's too big for Mega
It's too big for PixelDrain
GoogleDrive is just unavailable
UploadHeaven takes 3 hours
MixDrop takes more than 2 hours

...Well, okay.

Last edited:

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
The way to download the any game from Drive is to make a copy to your personal Drive and instead download that one.
1.-Open the link with your drive account logged in.
2.- Open your drive and search the recent tab
3.- Find the file right click and select "make a copy"
4.- Search for the copy and download that one.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I'm only here for the femdom, but that part was quite nice!

But... These upload links are absolutely terrible.
It's too big for Mega
It's too big for PixelDrain
UploadHeaven takes 3 hours
MixDrop takes more than 2 hours

...Well, okay.
you can wait a bit longer and download the compressed version from this forum. ;-)

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The newest update only has the Sam shower scene and the lecture part of the lecture mission. The Fatima shower scene was not finished in time for the August release, and the lecture mission's orgy scene was also incomplete, so these will be released with a public update in September:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
The newest update only has the Sam shower scene and the lecture part of the lecture mission. The Fatima shower scene was not finished in time for the August release, and the lecture mission's orgy scene was also incomplete, so these will be released with a public update in September:

I hope Ranli will give us a animated scene with Fatima after all this waiting.

4.00 star(s) 176 Votes