RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I can't wait for the phase 2 of the space force
I would to like defect to the other empire. Or maybe there will be route where the mc becomes founder of a new empire since this game is supposed to be silly. Vice versa with the space corps.
Hehe - for defection you should be lowering your Tribalism and Obedience at every opportunity. For founding a new Empire, either lower your Obedience and take control of the Rebels, or boost your Faith and launch a SpaceJihad!

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Would looove to see more and more chubby content - some amazing scenes with french maid Lenore !!!

Especially a thighjob scene that would fit here so well :

Those curvy thighs are so hot!!!! She could squeeze that cum out with those legs!!
She is the girl I liked most...

Reactions: RanliLabz

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
I'm working on making my guy poly with primary lovers Sam and Fatima if possible with Cole as sub secondary. Yeah, I'm greedy like that. :devilish:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Would looove to see more and more chubby content - some amazing scenes with french maid Lenore !!!

Especially a thighjob scene that would fit here so well :

Those curvy thighs are so hot!!!! She could squeeze that cum out with those legs!!
She is the girl I liked most...
Hehe - Lenore is actually one of the first ones up for Phase 2 missions... and since she's committed to chastity, thighjobs, titwanks and other fun foreplay will be on the menu ;)
I'm working on making my guy poly with primary lovers Sam and Fatima if possible with Cole as sub secondary. Yeah, I'm greedy like that. :devilish:
Greed is good :p
What a lovely art with happy girls and a sad crying guy. It's time to hug our Colito (little Cole)! :))
In the end, a hug is all he really needs to start turning his life round...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i just downloaded the game to see what was this about and its everything i ever wanted in a game of this kind :p and i just started, crazy good.
Thanks, loghos! :p Hope you enjoy the rest of it!
When will this update be released to the public??
Something like 7-10 days, I think, Gaystar.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz when will you release 0.3.6a for 10$ patreons ?
Hey assman! Anyone below LT+ [$15] won't get 0.3.6a [with 6 paths] - they'll be getting 0.3.6b [with all 8 paths]. Still frantically finishing up 0.3.6b [maybe 2 days?] which will go to LT's for 3 days, then to Sergeants [$10]. I have made the way I'm doing this release extremely overcomplicated! :oops:

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Hehe - for defection you should be lowering your Tribalism and Obedience at every opportunity. For founding a new Empire, either lower your Obedience and take control of the Rebels, or boost your Faith and launch a SpaceJihad!

Wait, why cannot you take control of the Rebels and then launch a SpaceJihad? I mean, the Church may need a tiny teeny theological change along the way but we already met the schismatic SpaceNuns which are probably going to be happy to help with the new catechism, so we are all good on that front. And back, let's not be to narrowminded in all the possibilities.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
I'm just looking forward to servici- I mean meeting that pastor Rydick had a deal with. If I had to go to any church, I wouldn't mind doing whatever he tells me to

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm just looking forward to servici- I mean meeting that pastor Rydick had a deal with. If I had to go to any church, I wouldn't mind doing whatever he tells me to
I find the clergy in the future hot :LOL:
Wait, why cannot you take control of the Rebels and then launch a SpaceJihad? I mean, the Church may need a tiny teeny theological change along the way but we already met the schismatic SpaceNuns which are probably going to be happy to help with the new catechism, so we are all good on that front. And back, let's not be to narrowminded in all the possibilities.
Hehe - two different routes... even I have to draw limits on the amount of work I make for myself! :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
SpaceCorps v0.3.6b 'All-Routes'
is now available for Lieutenants and above!
v0.3.6bpromo.png

- Now including Bully and Domination routes to complete all 8 Paths for Cole
- An additional 380 pics [the total Cole update is now 881 pics!]
- Optional Sissification-Forced Transition-Bimboification minigame
- You can now be really, really mean to Cole if you want :LOL:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
SpaceCorps v0.3.6b 'All-Routes'
is now available for Lieutenants and above!
View attachment 1201465

- Now including Bully and Domination routes to complete all 8 Paths for Cole
- An additional 380 pics [the total Cole update is now 881 pics!]
- Optional Sissification-Forced Transition-Bimboification minigame
- You can now be really, really mean to Cole if you want :LOL:
wait...wait...so do you mean to tell me that the mc can optionally transform Cole into a futa?

• Haha

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Only in a fantasy... a very big fantasy :LOL: But all fantasies in SpaceCorps hint at things to come :p
Now this, this is why game is freaking awesome. No where else can we have relationships with sexy aliens, humans, futas, all sorts of vanilla stuff, and the dreaded non-vanilla stuff. Cheers man.

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes