RegnierKendal

Oct 7, 2018
I got the bad end. It doesnt care if I choose Rebecca or Tiara. I have Arousal 100 and Solved 88.0% before that decition.
Anyone know how get the good end (if it excist) or the comand/cheat to the Solved 100%.
Shift+0 opens the console but I dont know the commands.

Im sorry for my bad english

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
I'm on day 7, I've completed the Simple Clothes, but the Speak to Earth is not starting, I have Panels at 80% and Battery at 579, any ideas?

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I'm on day 7, I've completed the Simple Clothes, but the Speak to Earth is not starting, I have Panels at 80% and Battery at 579, any ideas?
Just to make sure, you are trying to speak to earth between 00:00 - 01:00 and not during the daytime?

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, i am not english native, and i have a problem with the meaning of one abbreviation.
What does "M.A.L." mean in the game?
even during the story i didn't find the explanation of it, it's always written in the contraction form!

thanks for your futurs answers :)

___O___

Jun 26, 2018
Hi there... could anyone upload a save from the last version Please?
I never seen the Ending of this game.
i dont have the time to begin the game again. :(

Tromak

Nov 3, 2018
Got both arousal and stress to 100%, 90% solved, what am I supposed to do now? I'm stuck, please help...
If understand correctly you just need to play along, visit Lana and Tiara until they nothing to say something about you and watch rooms in the night

Hi there... could anyone upload a save from the last version Please?
I never seen the Ending of this game.
i dont have the time to begin the game again. :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My thought about ending of this game if u guys care

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Organized A Bit,But I haven't finish to the end yet

UnDone - If anyone figure out something just let me know,
Game some long, want to rest with some other game a bit.
You may Find some walkthrough early, i change with the one i saw, fix some mistake and re make the story line a bit
Pinned to page 1 please, great walkthrough

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I liked this game to a point. It feels like the creator wrote themselves into a corner after awhile. Honestly, it started to feel like the last few seasons of Lost in that way. Where all the mystery and wonder turned out to be something really stupid at the end.

Now I'm playing the new game and I keep thinking "Wow, you're really taking the loss of your mom and sister in stride there are you, trying to bang the younger version of your mother."

Reactions: evilfuzzyman

BSNAME69

Jan 1, 2018
I really like this game at the beginning, grinding aside the potential for great story and character development was strong. By the end I wanted most of them dead but the way everything actually ends is about as unsatisfying as I could have imagined. I don't know if the new game intends to shed light on the unknowns from the end but I dare not invest more time, I don't want to risk further disappointment.

Reactions: evilfuzzyman

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really like this game at the beginning, grinding aside the potential for great story and character development was strong. By the end I wanted most of them dead but the way everything actually ends is about as unsatisfying as I could have imagined. I don't know if the new game intends to shed light on the unknowns from the end but I dare not invest more time, I don't want to risk further disappointment.
It does and it doesn't.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Okay, I guess I'm completely missing something. I can't figure out how to do anything mentioned in the game -- polish the solar arrays, etc. I can move between the rooms, and I can open and close the control panel that just shows ">clothes" and ">Exit", but that's pretty much it. Help!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay, I guess I'm completely missing something. I can't figure out how to do anything mentioned in the game -- polish the solar arrays, etc. I can move between the rooms, and I can open and close the control panel that just shows ">clothes" and ">Exit", but that's pretty much it. Help!
Sometimes in the upper right there are icons. Click them. Explore!

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes