Aug 28, 2017
Very Uglsess Story Mode... :(
Very Different between 1st half Game and 2st half Game... :(
Very Ugless Sex Sceness witout cum Images... My score: 2/10 :(

• Angry
Reactions: khenshin

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
It wasn't made in a way that allows a change of character relations, so it was either this (one-ish ending) or no ending at all because Patreon pulls the plug. As for the render / animation quality, Spaced Out was done on my development computer (a laptop with 1050Ti), so this was the maximum in both quantity and quality of the renders I could squeeze out of it at the time. Really simple animations take about 30 renders and with a total of 100-120 renders that I could make in a month... you do the math.

The rest of the characters that got sent with Greg are in Water World. It's just that the story hasn't reached that point yet (in v 0.10).
Which is why i'm waiting for the project to be completed, before i dive in..

As to the render quality, and animations: i totally understand. I need to upgrade my rig, because right now, all i can do is learn how to use Daz and Hexagon..i can render in 3Dlight, but it's not terribly good-looking, and if i try to render anything in IRay, my rig basically tells me to go fuck myself. So, i'm not saying those things as a knock on you, i'm just stating facts. I still think everything looks pretty damned good, and better than i can do with my current hardware, so keep on doin' what you do.

Reactions: Ranger

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
are you talking environments? clothing? or actual character models?

Finding the environments is easy, but time consuming..same with the clothing. I've identified all but one environment in the Daz store...i think i've identified ALL of the clothing used as well. The character models though...that's the tricky part, because between hair styles, and morph tweaks, you can take a ready-made character model from the Daz store, and make it look different enough to where you wouldn't be able to find it in the store..

smut

Jul 21, 2017
The walkthrough says do x on day y. Will I not be able to finish if I lag behind compared to the walkthrough?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The walkthrough says do x on day y. Will I not be able to finish if I lag behind compared to the walkthrough?
Pretty much time doesn't matter. It may in the future, but it doesn't now.

Reactions: smut

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
are you talking environments? clothing? or actual character models?

Finding the environments is easy, but time consuming..same with the clothing. I've identified all but one environment in the Daz store...i think i've identified ALL of the clothing used as well. The character models though...that's the tricky part, because between hair styles, and morph tweaks, you can take a ready-made character model from the Daz store, and make it look different enough to where you wouldn't be able to find it in the store..
I would say everything but mostly character models

RipperLeviathan

May 3, 2019
Help Im stuck.
After Megan comes in and is put on the Medical Bay, and i've talked to her there is not another option to continue the story on the dining room as the tutorial says:

"20:00 Go to MD.R Talk to Megan.

21:00 Go to B.R Talk to Lana (you can ask her what she wants or get a show for undressing)

22:00 Go to D.R check out Energy Processor

23:00 Go to C.R. try to program it for electronics."

please help.

Nov 1, 2018
Hi Guys :D
Need help since I'm stuck in the room with the mother "90%" of the equation resolved but don't go higher saying "ecan't go higher in this version".
But I see that some people got the ending. How do you pass further than this level of the game where the Walktrhough end as well ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi Guys :D
Need help since I'm stuck in the room with the mother "90%" of the equation resolved but don't go higher saying "ecan't go higher in this version".
But I see that some people got the ending. How do you pass further than this level of the game where the Walktrhough end as well ?
Don't worry about the equation. Follow the story.

Reactions: michel.gellar7
Nov 1, 2018
After a few days it worked out and I got the Ending some actual content since there ;-)
Thanks for your help :D

A shame that the following game is not at the same level :/

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes