Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I would like the option to rename the M.C. some peaple Like myself realy dislike having to use default names for the M.C. in games:rolleyes: . Or at least please keep that in mind for your next game

Reactions: olbor48

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Ahahahaha ! This game sucks so much, damn it !
I reach day 10, and all I saw is blackmail, blackmail, blackmail from the male voice of the earth, and a beta crybaby MC.
I don't even want to play " water world ".
And the sister is such a slut...
I guess the players who enjoy this game have great voyeurism fetish.
Dam, how someone can makes a game like that...

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
uhh miss you kill all your engineers and the machine to make stuff brake by error around 900 year ago

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
So, I've gotten to where the stepsister gets captured, but now everyone just seems to mope around the station. What am I missing?

frozENflame

Mar 31, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Spaced Out v1.0.0 - Original Size: 1.68GB - Updated July 5, 2018

Download PC Windows (103MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks,.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
OK, the MC and the ladies have all been taken by Megan, and he's "helping" with the equation. I've gotten to 90% solved and I'm getting this message:
"You have reached the maximum equation value for this version. You can continue playing, but this will not increase the equation value further."

But, that being said, I seem to be stuck in a loop. Is the game complete, or not?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes