goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK, the MC and the ladies have all been taken by Megan, and he's "helping" with the equation. I've gotten to 90% solved and I'm getting this message:
"You have reached the maximum equation value for this version. You can continue playing, but this will not increase the equation value further."

But, that being said, I seem to be stuck in a loop. Is the game complete, or not?
The game is complete. Do other things; don't worry about solving the equation.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
The game is complete. Do other things; don't worry about solving the equation.
As I said, I'm stuck in a loop. There doesn't seem to be anything more to do, except fuck Amelia, and spy on the other rooms. And, even the spying seems to be useless now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
As I said, I'm stuck in a loop. There doesn't seem to be anything more to do, except fuck Amelia, and spy on the other rooms. And, even the spying seems to be useless now.
Choose different things to do while solving the equation.

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019
Keep your arousal and stress at zero by cumming for 2 days that will advance the story

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
im at the part where i need to solve an ecuation for jack and im stuck at 36 procent with no idea what to do...

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
How do I interact with the girls without a chat bubble? The walkthrough is telling me to talk to them when the game isn't allowing me to talk to them...

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, fuck these girls. Depsite how horny id be there, no amount of dealing with their shit woulda been worth it. shoulda left them to their own devices for a while.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Honestly, fuck these girls. Depsite how horny id be there, no amount of dealing with their shit woulda been worth it. shoulda left them to their own devices for a while.
You gotta love the rushed af ending then lol.
Can anyone tell me what happend to the devs patreon? Did this person make more games with a sci-fi theme?

I only really like the theme about this whole game tbh. Everything else is ether a huge waste of time and grindy or just rushed, i mentioned the ending. In fact said ending got me very angry and made me delete the game seconds after i saw it.
I have no idea what happend here, but it just doesn't play like an ending at all, instead it just stops..

Edit: Ok the patreon page on the first post does work, maybe i confused it with something else? I was very sure the link on vndb to the patreon page was going to a deleted one.. was just very fitting to the whole thing, ngl :O

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
You gotta love the rushed af ending then lol.
Can anyone tell me what happend to the devs patreon? Did this person make more games with a sci-fi theme?

I only really like the theme about this whole game tbh. Everything else is ether a huge waste of time and grindy or just rushed, i mentioned the ending. In fact said ending got me very angry and made me delete the game seconds after i saw it.
I have no idea what happend here, but it just doesn't play like an ending at all, instead it just stops..

Edit: Ok the patreon page on the first post does work, maybe i confused it with something else? I was very sure the link on vndb to the patreon page was going to a deleted one.. was just very fitting to the whole thing, ngl :O
Im not sure about the ending because I never got that far. The women just became too annoying to deal with and with the grinding didnt make it worth it.

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I have no idea if anyone cares about spoiling it, because its so god awful and you should really warn anyone before even starting this thing, lets be honest lol. But lets just say most of them die abruptly and you end up in a plane nosediving to "another world", before you get a blackscreen with just text that says The End. hahah

I still can not believe i wasted my time with that trash game, to be blunt now.
Whoever thought that was an acceptable ending for a game should just do the world a favor and not produce any paid for content in the future...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have no idea if anyone cares about spoiling it, because its so god awful and you should really warn anyone before even starting this thing, lets be honest lol. But lets just say most of them die abruptly and you end up in a plane nosediving to "another world", before you get a blackscreen with just text that says The End. hahah

Whoever thought that was an acceptable ending for a game should just do the world a favor and not produce any paid for content in the future...
Helicopter. It directly flows into the sequel.

Reactions: niennunb

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

Water World It takes place directly after the events of this game.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Saw it, but before there is no completion tag on anything this guy does again i will not waste a single second on anything he does anymore. And even then if it has a mediocre reception here its usually a bad game on the grand sacle of vns.

I have to wonder time and time again why some games have such a good rep here if all you do is grind out stats to get to scenes.. but hey diffrent strokes for different folks and all that stuff, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: yveshana

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Saw it, but before there is no completion tag on anything this guy does again i will not waste a single second on anything he does anymore. And even then if it has a mediocre reception here its usually a bad game on the grand sacle of vns.

I have to wonder time and time again why some games have such a good rep here if all you do is grind out stats to get to scenes.. but hey diffrent strokes for different folks and all that stuff, right?
Water World has little in the way of stat grinding. It's quest and repeatable-event focused.

Of course, that doesn't mean you'd like it. But I do. You might want to give the start of WW a try, and if you don't like it, forget about it. If you do like it, put it on your radar and wait for it to be completed. I totally understand the "wait for completed" attitude. I'm doing that with several games; I learned the pain the hard way when I picked up Dreams of Desire 1 update from the end, then he took a loooong time to do the final update.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018

I actually wante to try this game because of its sequal, but hadntplayed the sequal yet just read the synopsis. i was wondering about how you go from space to a plane xD

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How do I beat them at the dice games?

Edit: Ah, just use the back button after memorising the dice

Last edited:

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
does somebody have a full walkthrough for the game? (or a mod)
- the fan-made one talks about 2 paths, so I kinda feel like I missed out on something.
-and yes, I enjoyed this game - a lot! (played it a year ago, lost my saves -_- )

**theres aid to befound in the 60+ pages

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes