str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive smoked some good shit in my day BUT man id love to be smoking what this guy is LOL
the name of the game just kills it

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
Can anyone can share a 100 percent save file ? Or is it just useless for the scenes... If you can I could really aprecciated it !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone can share a 100 percent save file ? Or is it just useless for the scenes... If you can I could really aprecciated it !
As far as I remember you can't go back to watch the scenes again, when its over its over.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di Spaced Out - Ver.1.0.0

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P.S. L'antivirus potrebbe bloccarvi riconoscendo il file come una minaccia, niente paura è un falso positivo, disabilitate momentaneamente l'antivirus e riattivatelo dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.

Questa è la traduzione italiana di Spaced Out - Ver.1.0.0

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

P.S. The antivirus could block you recognizing the file as a threat, don't worry it's a false positive, temporarily disable the antivirus and reactivate it after launching the translation.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
couldnt get past 5 minutes of this game.. its so bad
Can anybody explain how to play this game early on? The walkthrough says to polish the solar panels, but that option doesn't come up anywhere I go, and there don't seem to be any clickable hotspots that I can find, nor relevant icons at the top. I assume I'm missing something obvious but I have no idea what it is.

I can make time pass but nothing significant ever seems to happen.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't even know what i'm doing in this nonsense of a game.
The so called walkthrough was useless too.
I hate sandbox games.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yes almost every one of these games have been stolen by china and selling them as there own.
It's pretty hard to "steal" software that doesn't have a license agreement. Claiming it as your own work is wrong, but there were multiple instances where bunch of games were offered on Patreon by accounts who had nothing to do with the making of those games, so that's not something unique to China as you imply.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's pretty hard to "steal" software that doesn't have a license agreement. Claiming it as your own work is wrong, but there were multiple instances where bunch of games were offered on Patreon by accounts who had nothing to do with the making of those games, so that's not something unique to China as you imply.
Wow, best you can do I guess is report on the platform and call out the thiefs.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Wow, best you can do I guess is report on the platform and call out the thiefs.
Not that easy to do actually. They want you to post a shit ton of personal information when you make a copyright infringement claim and most of us try to keep under the radar.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not that easy to do actually. They want you to post a shit ton of personal information when you make a copyright infringement claim and most of us try to keep under the radar.
I guess that leaves calling out the thieves on platforms like this, and hoping the community responds. But I guess that's exacerbated with non-crediting translators operating under not only different policies and norms, but laws as well.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I guess that leaves calling out the thieves on platforms like this, and hoping the community responds. But I guess that's exacerbated with non-crediting translators operating under not only different policies and norms, but laws as well.
I don't want to de-rail the thread since this has nothing to do with Spaced Out, but Patreon is not totally indifferent. We try to flag posts from "creators" that just provide access to other people's work and if there are too many flagged posts, Patreon staff eventually look into the creator's "work" and they ban the account even if there are no legal complaints by other creators. So yeah, it's something that we are used to as community and try to act whenever we see that happening.

glassware

Oct 6, 2020
If anyone wants to re-rail the thread, I'm still looking for info on how to get more than five minutes into the game.

Can anybody explain how to play this game early on? The walkthrough says to polish the solar panels, but that option doesn't come up anywhere I go, and there don't seem to be any clickable hotspots that I can find, nor relevant icons at the top. I assume I'm missing something obvious but I have no idea what it is.

I can make time pass but nothing significant ever seems to happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If anyone wants to re-rail the thread, I'm still looking for info on how to get more than five minutes into the game.
You need to pay attention to your screen, there is a hint system on your upper left and if there is an action you can do in a room it will be on your upper right. spaced_out 2020-10-18 05-20-49-79.jpg

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes