• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so can this game be actually completed? on my play discovery ends at 90% (mom-path) and game says that no higher on this version.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
so can this game be actually completed? on my play discovery ends at 90% (mom-path) and game says that no higher on this version.
Yes, you just have to go around the end game locations for a few rotations, you can find the optimal order if you open the script files. It's pretty forgiving once you get past a certain point if I remember correctly though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started water world so won't bother, originally went rooms in order left to right and after scenes started to replay settled to 1 room and ended up at 90%.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
water world is better but it has boring times too and events trigger randomly (sometimes 2 at sametime).

aesthetically it is incredibly better than spaced out
it's also much more varied for scenes (and with all those women involved it could only be like that)

it's just another level game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
aesthetically it is incredibly better than spaced out
it's also much more varied for scenes (and with all those women involved it could only be like that)

it's just another level game
yes more girls and more sex (well before mc got kidnapped by amelia (mommy) etc) but still can go days w/o new event or old continuing.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/lanas_vibrations.rpy", line 331, in script call
call quest_lanas_vibrations_advance_to_spend_power from _call_quest_lanas_vibrations_advance_to_spend_power
File "game/meet_rebecca.rpy", line 535, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time
File "game/pod_locations.rpy", line 185, in script
jump pod_night_empty
ScriptError: could not find label 'pod_night_empty'.

ANY SOLUTION?

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1576, in script
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'sad',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

there are 3 missing SAD images. One is supposed to be for the MC.

Concerning the last reported bug, there is another waiting to happen

pod_locations.rpy:181: jump pod_night_rebecca -> jump pod_night_rebecca_greg

There are lots of bugs to do with empty locations. there is no code for 4 of them.

Last edited:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Yes, you just have to go around the end game locations for a few rotations, you can find the optimal order if you open the script files. It's pretty forgiving once you get past a certain point if I remember correctly though.
Where is the Script file for this. By that, I don't mean the file named Script but the actual script that you can see the dialogue on screen and change stuff (I really want to change the names display-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Where is the Script file for this. By that, I don't mean the file named Script but the actual script that you can see the dialogue on screen and change stuff (I really want to change the names display-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the characters are defined in script.rpy beginning at line 532. The displayed name for each character when speaking is defined there. If you mean the general dialogue throughout the game as in what someone is saying as opposed to who is speaking, that is spread across many files.

Last edited:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
the characters are defined in script.rpy beginning at line 532. The displayed name for each character when speaking is defined there. If you mean the general dialogue throughout the game as in what someone is saying as opposed to who is speaking, that is spread across many files.
There is no script.rpy and I can't find the display names in script.py-the following is from script.py on lines 529-534:

def static_transforms(self, stmts):
"""
This performs transformations on the script that can be performed
statically. When possible, these transforms are stored in slot 2
of the rpyc file.
"""

Last edited:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
Can you avoid lesbianism?

Greetings.

• Angry
Reactions: lolblue25
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes