cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?
Can you avoid lesbianism?

Greetings.
not as long as sequel but still quite long. no avoiding but mc fucks 'em all so kinda moot question.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tony507

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
where (what host) did you dl it? i think something went wrong when you extracted it.
Win, Nopy. Just downloaded it again, as well as the Mac version, also through Nopy, and neither have linux libraries or launchers. Is it just the Nopy hosted files? I'll download the Win version again but from workupload this time. Let's see if that is windows only as well. File size seems to be the same, so I don't have much hope.

EDIT: Nope, the workupload zip for WIN also doesn't contain anything for linux. I haven't tried the compressed version yet as I don't like to use compressed version.

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Win, Nopy. Just downloaded it again, as well as the Mac version, also through Nopy, and neither have linux libraries or launchers. Is it just the Nopy hosted files? I'll download the Win version again but from workupload this time. Let's see if that is windows only as well. File size seems to be the same, so I don't have much hope.

EDIT: Nope, the workupload zip for WIN also doesn't contain anything for linux. I haven't tried the compressed version yet as I don't like to use compressed version.
When this happens the first thing I usually try is to take another recent game and copy the renpy/ and lib/ folders over, and then go into the relevant Linux lib folders (linux-i686 for 32 bit or linux-x86_64 for 64 bit, or just do both) and rename the file there from the game you copied it from to the same name as your current game executable name.

Might need to change the properties on some of the files to make them executable... but I've done that process for a bunch of games in the past. Sometimes it won't work, so I try copying those files from a few different games. Rarely do I find a game that I can't get working.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i dl'd it from nopy and extracted with 7zip and have launcher and .py files in main folder.

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
Why give a guy access to ever camera and log on the ship while trying to keep everything a secret from him like he can't just check himself lmao

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: TNTed

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
i used to play this like 2years ago i hope they add gallery since some people like do comes back to their old favourite game to just see the scenes

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
Oh I agree, I'm just happy it's not another "caught my mom getting dressed, damn now I want to fuck her"
Is day 15 the end? The last task I did was to give bikini to mc's mom.. but after this I can make no more progress

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
It seems to not be working the only thing I can do is make close and then it tells me that’s the end of this version

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Do I seriously have to repeat sleeping 85+ times?! Every night I possibly get +1% solved and the scenes don't even fucking change.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes