goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
does somebody have a full walkthrough for the game? (or a mod)
- the fan-made one talks about 2 paths, so I kinda feel like I missed out on something.
-and yes, I enjoyed this game - a lot! :O
There are 2 (really 2 1/2) paths at the end. The main branch is who lives and who dies, determined by who makes you cum a little earlier. The half branch is on one of the branches, and it's whether you're pissed at your stepsister or not.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There are 2 (really 2 1/2) paths at the end. The main branch is who lives and who dies, determined by who makes you cum a little earlier. The half branch is on one of the branches, and it's whether you're pissed at your stepsister or not.
Oh, how do you reconcile with her? I had that he was glad that she wasn't pretending to like him anymore is that it?

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Can you explain about 2 paths at the end?
I played it but didn't know it had different endings.

I think i found out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And also how can i get this scene?
bar_mom_rebecca_3.png bar_mom_rebecca_6.png bar_mom_rebecca_13.png
Thanks

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: Dark Horizon

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Can you explain about 2 paths at the end?
I played it but didn't know it had different endings.

I think i found out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And also how can i get this scene?
View attachment 604998 View attachment 604999 View attachment 605000
Thanks
It's been a while since I opened the code of Spaced Out so this is what I could piece together by reading it. The scene you're asking about is part of the dice game with Rebecca. After you win, there is a check if the quest about the missing Lana is advanced enough (phase >= 11 - which should be the step where you need to obtain the plans from Earth) and the energy of the station needs to be above 300. Amelia will walk in on you two while Rebecca is giving you the winner's blowjob and this scene will start.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
It's been a while since I opened the code of Spaced Out so this is what I could piece together by reading it. The scene you're asking about is part of the dice game with Rebecca. After you win, there is a check if the quest about the missing Lana is advanced enough (phase >= 11 - which should be the step where you need to obtain the plans from Earth) and the energy of the station needs to be above 300. Amelia will walk in on you two while Rebecca is giving you the winner's blowjob and this scene will start.
Yeah thanks i got it.
I played both of your games and they are really good,BRAVO(y)(y).

Reactions: Ranger

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
To get the background on water world i decided to play this game..but i am stuck, it says Rebecca will hack camera and let us know (Lana kidnapped event ) but it been like 20+ days but she still haven't hacked the camera. Its a old thread, keeping my finger crossed someone might have a solution. Thanks in advance.

EDIT - found the solution.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would like to throw out a question for those who played the game during its development:
Did you already know there was gonna be a sequel before you saw that ending for the first time?
I had indeed read the synopsis as well as some reviews so I knew there was a sequel, but I couldn't help rubbing my eyes in disbelief a few minutes ago when I got to the end.

Anyway, what a weird game this was. It's clearly divided into very different parts in a way that the story seems to move by fits and starts. I can't say I disliked it but I wouldn't recommend it either.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I can't believe I got NTRed by a cyborg lesbian. I'm almost sad that Lana didn't transport to the same timeline as us, but only because I wanted to get dominating revenge on her.

I ended up quitting a bit after you get the shower back in the second half of the game (Thank goodness for the recap in waterworld). The first half was alright, if a bit barren, but the second half was even more repetitive.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes