josef2600

Aug 28, 2018
i do NOT agree with JDgamer , i love traveling thru boxes, i got all 4 ending people say, but never tried for 100% equation . i will do that now ! to see if any thing changes.
it was not boring, it was amazing.

josef2600

Aug 28, 2018
ya!!! bad thing ! i finished it again and again, the game says you cannot go over 90% equation. that is it. no matter what you do, you can not get over 90%. i am sorry . what the fuck ?

josef2600

Aug 28, 2018
hi, !! good news ! i found the after math ! there is a new game that follow this game. greg crash the chaper and get rescued by the ship, that are all women (!) and they are from a college in a research tor (!) and ... you guessed it !! but don't get happy just now ! she is in the ship , but there is a slightly small different !

i just started , so i will go to its appropriate forum.
best regards, Josef.

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
walkthrough please?
Organized A Bit,But I haven't finish to the end yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UnDone - If anyone figure out something just let me know,
Game some long, want to rest with some other game a bit.
You may Find some walkthrough early, i change with the one i saw, fix some mistake and re make the story line a bit

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Guys, the real problem with the 60% it's literally the version of the game, just download from workupload, use the game clear, open your save, and then the story will continue.

Expreso

Jan 7, 2018
Organized A Bit,But I haven't finish to the end yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UnDone - If anyone figure out something just let me know,
Game some long, want to rest with some other game a bit.
You may Find some walkthrough early, i change with the one i saw, fix some mistake and re make the story line a bit
Thanks

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
Thanks @JSZZZH. Added walkthrough to OP.
Not At All, I tried to Crash the game cause don't know what to do.
By rising the Panels percentage, keep the batter in 1000 kWh, until game time is 60 days. Then I went the other way, but battery can went to negetive, Also the Panels Percentage too, the game still goes on with that.
I saw the front page written walkthrouh but out date, and can't see it deal to some mistake, I got to look back. then i figuger out where I go wrong. Second mission kind of Mystery, totally no idea how to get to if doesn't have any walkthrough.:coldsweat:

Reactions: UncleVT

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
Change a bit on the second story lines, check it.

Sadly, no threesome, foursome or more with other until the end, and very less scense of it. i guess.

Try to view the sex scense after morning shower shows up, if not join for the shower, stress stay low, and arousal can stay in 100.

someone post the ending on 2018 Aug 14th.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I got 90 per cent solved. It won't allow me to reach 100. And I end up alone. :( . How did you beat the 100% task?

About someone saying the game is lacking 3some scenes, I think there's one or two with mom and Rebbecca

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
I got 90 per cent solved. It won't allow me to reach 100. And I end up alone. :( . How did you beat the 100% task?

About someone saying the game is lacking 3some scenes, I think there's one or two with mom and Rebbecca
If You don't cum untill the other send the dinner, youwill had threesome scenes.
Still no idea with the ending, try edit solved to 100% end up crash in the sea.

Reactions: Darting run

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i think there's no other ending than the crash in sea as the "sequel" is depending on it ^^ i think the only alternative close to the ending is to know who is departing with you, not that it change anything as there's no scene after still funny if you give the suit to tiara :D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Spaced Out v1.0.0
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well, that sucked. A disappointing cliffhanger ending to a story-line that really didn't do more than a bad b-movie.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes