BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
huh... just completed this game. i just realized there isn't one vaginal creampie in the entire game... i hope water world has a creampie. i have a feeling greg is his own dad, since he didn't have a real dad in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
I know, but my point is about ending - there are no explanation when other characters go or are they still alive and of course no big difference in ending - all endings are no good or bad /Better will be one ending who continue in new game
did you read the dialogues in the game and the plot for the sequel posted by the developer, it might give an idea of what might happen.

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
Can i get the finished version of this walkthrough now that the game is completed.
thanks in advance.
So, people want a walkthrough with a detailed guide on how to get the most out of the game while letting them know the best path to follow.

Unfortunately no one seems to have done that so i'll make a shit one that managed to get me some sex and then shot.

Joking aside, I think I got everything although i'm not 100% sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only "theory" I can come up with is Lana is in on it. It's too convenient. There is no way they would have known she would go out at that moment to be kidnapped, it was set up for the MC. I think it's just him and his mother that aren't in on it all.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
"You have completed the maximum equation value for this version"

Is that the end? How is this an ending? Or am I missing something?

Edit: Never mind I just had to do the same thing over and over some more... :p

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
I kept ending up in the Helicopter Crash in the Sea.. is this the only ending? There REALLY should be a complete guide.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Is anyone close to a guide? I tried several paths, and they all ended with being in a helicopter near a ship.

2MC@

Feb 2, 2018
Now what?
Inside hall, met Jack and kicked out, seen megan infront of a tank.
90% solved mystery,stress 0 and the last one 0 , but looks like an another loop.
Layed mom, even got dozin of bjs by mom, without and with cum, been in all rooms 10 times, nothing new happen,

How to get the finale 10% solved?

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
The next game is out "Water World", starts with your helicopter crash ... but it is still very early version :(

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes