Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
I have a small problem I have already made the mission to check the room and already speak to the earth I was stuck in the mission of the vibrator

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I am glad that the developer finished the game, I am sure that it would have had a different ending and been much better if Patreon hadn't caused so much difficulty. I am looking forward to the next game.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
How can I finish the game? I ended previous version with MC sitting in some prison with his mom/aunt and solving the equation. I continued playing and now the game reached 90% in its solving and wrote that this is the end of the current version. WTF?

azertymat

Oct 29, 2017
How can I finish the game? I ended previous version with MC sitting in some prison with his mom/aunt and solving the equation. I continued playing and now the game reached 90% in its solving and wrote that this is the end of the current version. WTF?
Same for me

Shadow255

Mar 17, 2018
Promising game but endings they are s**t , whole game is a prequel to next game. I hope for ending that mc end with some place in time with Rebecca and Mom , then Lana and Susan and Megan will be send to different place to didnt mess with MC in the future.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Promising game but endings they are s**t , whole game is a prequel to next game. I hope for ending that mc end with some place in time with Rebecca and Mom , then Lana and Susan and Megan will be send to different place to didnt mess with MC in the future.
Thats his destination

Shadow255

Mar 17, 2018
I know, but my point is about ending - there are no explanation when other characters go or are they still alive and of course no big difference in ending - all endings are no good or bad /Better will be one ending who continue in new game

Reactions: botc76

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
huh... just completed this game. i just realized there isn't one vaginal creampie in the entire game... i hope water world has a creampie. i have a feeling greg is his own dad, since he didn't have a real dad in this game.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes