rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
got to the good ending/endings, i actually somehow knew what would happend at the end :D cant wait for the next game :)

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
got to the good ending/endings, i actually somehow knew what would happend at the end :D cant wait for the next game :)
Honestly i do not know what can be considered a "good end"

Or you lose Rebecca, or lose your "sister"...

Maybe in the end that Rebecca sends her daughter first to test the machine, she has gone to Earth
as well MC and the others.

Would that be a happy ending and used to the next game? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Damn! completed already? I think the last version I played was 0.5 or something like that (MC fucked mom), it still have incest or I need a patch?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Damn! completed already? I think the last version I played was 0.5 or something like that (MC fucked mom), it still have incest or I need a patch?
You don't need a patch.
Given the general reaction, you don't need to download the game either.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
welp... not as bad as expected based on the bitching but still shit... didnt help I managed to miss the 90% by 1% the first time...

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
So the whole "game ending" in the end is just an ad for his next hunk of shi- I mean, ahem, the next game? And no happy ending with the Mom either? I think i'll pass thanks.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
wow that was a a complete waste of time that ending was complete shit i mean what was the point of all that build up just to promote his new game that is set back 20 yrs ago. No just no that was a waste and i am sad to see it end like that. Just glad to know i am not the only one that found this ending disapointing

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Wow... just fucking wow... all I can say is that I've unfollowed this thread as well as unfollowed the dev on Patreon...

If the first game can't be finished properly, what hope has any other games that are produced? What a disappointment - I was even enjoying the banter & grind of polishing solar panels!! LOL!! Then it all turned to runny, smelly brown liquid.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
i'm hoping that cliff hanger is just a lead up into a sequel cause thats a crappy rushed ending if its not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:test:

Gamincest

Dec 6, 2017
What was that ending?? Da why did you rushed with the ending man. Damn cleaning panels sequence was better than the endings. :FeelsBadMan:

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes