Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ending sucked, not having any real options here wasn't fun.
Can you spoil the ending or endings you got ? Want to know if I want to give this another shot...after that thing where the sister betrays the team to be with he asshole father, and is in love with the robot who is her girlfriend transferred into a robot body, I kinda stopped giving two craps about e plot...

And this is coming from someone who wanted the MC with his own mom the most, and still the stunt the sister pulled made me disgusted with the game, every other female aside from the bad ones shot past the sister...

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Where is the difference? The end scene is exactly the same. And we don't know anybody actually ends up even close to Greg.
It's the 'same' only in that Greg and Amelia are sent with the machine. One has Lana go with them, one has Rebecca sent with them also and one has Lana killed.

Rurouni

Feb 11, 2018
I guess, you are not supposed to. I haven't checked in detail but I am pretty sure there is a hard limit, because the plot needs you to fail solving the equation. The idea was abandoned to rush the ending.
so that's the end?

EDIT: i can't see nothing else that i can do

Rurouni

Feb 11, 2018
No keep rotating the rooms each day. I think you need 2 days without equation progress for megan to appear and continue with the plot. It ends with the helicopter scene (yes seriously)
nothing worked, passed 3/4 days lol

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
The ending was so rushed. Its clear that the dev got bored of the game and/or didnt know what to do in the story so he just rushed the ending in order to focus on new game. The beginning was so good until second part when the spoiler shots you. A really good and original idea that went downhill :p

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's the 'same' only in that Greg and Amelia are sent with the machine. One has Lana go with them, one has Rebecca sent with them also and one has Lana killed.
How do you get the one with Rebecca sent with us?
If there is a command code to get the better ending let me know so i don't have to play again.
I did not like the ending i got and it was rushed!

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I dropped this one when the "sister" went rogue. It sure does not look like it got any better. Shame in that it started of with such promise and then went to crazy-town.
The game went completely off the rails as soon as they were all 'captured' and moved to the new location. The game has been a complete disaster since then and this 'ending' doesn't do a thing to change that.

Reactions: Rythan25

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I will not play any of their games nor patronize them. Once they are finished, i will consider playing and may make a $20. payment. After BB I am leery of being a patron on anything.

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
tis a shame..i really wanted a quality adult sci-fi game and this one started out with so much promise :/

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes