dunhill

May 3, 2017
you know what i was a bit surprised to see that this game was "completed" (either games are abandoned or changed), its actually a very good game :) BUT that ending was like a wreck.... for the amt of time spent playing this that ending was very poor... but this game is done and thats more than most other game devs can say about their games (some of them have gone missing and would only come back mts later giving some BS sad story to try to get more money)

so in short good game but coming to the end its like

Mirakon

Sep 20, 2017
Well the ending was certainly disappointing, but it appears that the game will have a direct continue in a new game, so it appears to be quite interesting.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
i'm hoping that cliff hanger is just a lead up into a sequel cause thats a crappy rushed ending if its not.
If the 1st game is crap, why hope for more?

you know what i was a bit surprised to see that this game was "completed" (either games are abandoned or changed), its actually a very good game :) BUT that ending was like a wreck.... for the amt of time spent playing this that ending was very poor... but this game is done and thats more than most other game devs can say about their games (some of them have gone missing and would only come back mts later giving some BS sad story to try to get more money)

so in short good game but coming to the end its like
Whether it's completed is debatable other than the fact that there won't be any more content. I'm not wanting to debate this, just sayin......

Reactions: dunhill

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Shame the author didn't just go with child hood friend and child hood friend's mother. Then someone could have patched it.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Honestly i do not know what can be considered a "good end"

Or you lose Rebecca, or lose your "sister"...

Maybe in the end that Rebecca sends her daughter first to test the machine, she has gone to Earth
as well MC and the others.

Would that be a happy ending and used to the next game? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: User_32285

Deftera

May 1, 2017
A bit too dopey with all the swerves and plot twists coming from the initial "do lewd stuff for the Earthians to watch so you can stay alive" but I had fun playing.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
So here are the rules for the game - the top row of dices are Rebecca's. You can't know what she has. The middle one is the dices that both of you see and the bottom one is the row with the player's dices. The goal of the game is to guess how many dices of a certain value are on the table. E.g. if the middle row shows 2,2,6,4,1 and your row shows 4,1,2,5,6 you know there are at least three dices showing 2's. But if you bet on it, the other player can raise the bet, saying there are at least four dices showing 2's (she might have a couple of 2's or if she has one and thinks that you have at least one). Alternatively, if she has two dices showing 6's she might bet that there are at least three dices showing 6's, because 6 is greater than 2. The rules of the game are that the bet can only go up (either for the quantity and/or the value of the dices) until one of the player calls the other 'liar'. Then both players show their dices and if the bet exceeds what's on the table, the one that made it losses, or if the bet is met by the dices on the table, the one that called him a liar is the looser.
Easy win!

3x 4's
4x 4's
5x 2's - Liar!
5x 5's
4x 4's - Liar!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i just do not understand... the game end really like this? Or i miss something?
In me game, Rebecca die? Why? (I read anothe guys say that he give Rebecca the suit, but in me playthrugh the game never ask about give or not the suit to Rebecca!) Tiara shot Susan, and Lana send Tiara in some other world?
Then MC, Mom and step-sister use the machine and... wtf happen?
MC is driving an helicopter and see a yacht? End?

There are other ending or just that?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Guys i just do not understand... the game end really like this? Or i miss something?
In me game, Rebecca die? Why? (I read anothe guys say that he give Rebecca the suit, but in me playthrugh the game never ask about give or not the suit to Rebecca!) Tiara shot Susan, and Lana send Tiara in some other world?
Then MC, Mom and step-sister use the machine and... wtf happen?
MC is driving an helicopter and see a yacht? End?

There are other ending or just that?
I think there are 3 endings

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
i think Patreon found out about incest and warned him to change or be shut down and he put out last v and moved on..
I wonder why people even use the platform. Wouldnt a paypal donate button be just as effective? The work arounds I have been seeing are changing the language to "friend" with a mod pluggin to fix the content. Its pretty stupid moral thought police over harmless images, but thank the far left for the censorship and blaming the platform for content creators.

I guess with a paypal do it yourself method, its not as easy to set up a once a month milk train going to get that sweet income. Funny part is that is major incentive to not progress the story and draw everything out, easier to waste time rather then just get to the point and conclude the story.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes