Dinka

May 15, 2018
Is this game worth downloading ?
How do you feel about solar panels? Big on dice? Do you think a story should have an end, or are you more into abrupt trainwrecks of nonsensical, random bullshit?
Sorry, I'm answering your question with questions, which is rude. Honestly, if I had to choose between this game and Oregon Trail for the Apple IIe, I'd take Oregon Trail. Its not sexy, but I might learn something, plus you can die and then its over. Plus you don't have to polish the ox.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I fucking love the Oregon Trail! They need to make a reboot for it already, maybe telltale will do it so when your wife dies of dysentery you will really feel shitty about it.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This game had a pretty strong start. The renders are good and the setting is unique. The storyline was pretty much still "horny shut-in tries to bang his family", but the author tried to make it make sense for a change. The game was also fairly low on grind, although you did have to click "next" an awful lot. Updates weren't brimming with content but there was enough to keep it interesting.

But then it went off of the rails in the last couple of updates and now it's 100% in the "click through the exact same sex scene 100 times to advance the story" levels of tedium and the characters got kind of dumb and the story is completely out of control.

People like to rag on the solar panels, but I thought they gave the MC a sense of purpose in the game other than just perving on his family all night and day. I've always found it a bit annoying when the MC is a useless lazy asshole so that was a point in favor of this game.

The next update is supposed to be the last, so I would wait for that and then play through the whole game at once so you don't have to think about it more than is necessary.

revell

Jun 3, 2018
I cannot wait for the next/final update........The story is different and has a few little fun twists and the grapical quality is very good.

I just wish I could butt bang all the women at the same time.......

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
It's look like a oder fuck family i like it
But i still think that it's really disappointing to publish a game without a sex scene (please don't take it personal i know it's 0,1V it's just my point)

U

User_32285

But i still think that it's really disappointing to publish a game without a sex scene (please don't take it personal i know it's 0,1V it's just my point)
?? Huh, are you sure you are in the right thread?

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
I haven't had a chance to D/L the latest release. I have to go polish some Solar Panels to get enough energy to keep the PC and Intertoobs running long enough to do it...

Reactions: Adoringfan

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I can't even get that far. After getting the solar panels to 120% (obviously the battery was at 1000/1000), and not finding anything else to do, I gave up.
Same here. The game just seems like a lot of doing the same thing over and over without almost any content, and the user interface isn't very intuitive.

You advance time... you click around the rooms to try to find anything to do... you apparently can't interact with anything in the scene... so you click around wondering what to do... then you click the little "i" in the circle and it tells you to make clothes, but you can't without enough energy... so you basically just keep cleaning the solar panels every few hours... and aside from peeking in the shower once (and getting caught) the game seems basically done when you make the clothes the first time. I'm at over 130% efficiency on the solar panels... full charge... mom and sis in basic outfit... and the days just grind by... clicking around wondering what to do... not sure if there IS anything else to do... (but apparently there is?)

The graphics in this look nice, but the UI and intuitiveness of the game seem a bit lacking. :(

wait till 00 : 00 evening call earth night shift
Right... because that's intuitive and something we're likely to do (before spending hours desperately trying every possible random little thing and maybe eventually stumbling on it...)

I only got the mini quest with the clothing making for the sister, how do i do other stuff? i can only polish the panels and nothing more :/ dont have the beach scene or anything else
See the above. ;)

is the "simple clothes" Q completed?
than clean the panels till 90%(?) or 800kWh(?) an in the i (questlog) should appear "contact earth"
This wasn't there until I exited the game, came here and read this stuff, then reloaded the game... now it's there. And I was going into the quest thing repeatedly wondering why the heck there was nothing else I could do with 1000kWh and over 100% efficiency, etc...

Frustrating game. I was about to give up on it too until seeing the photos and comments here making it clear there was more content than seemed available from actually playing the game.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Right... because that's intuitive and something we're likely to do (before spending hours desperately trying every possible random little thing and maybe eventually stumbling on it...)
Dude, the game actually tells you to try calling later, it can't teach you how to skim read properly. Or use a walkthrough. You can't just make false claims because you don't have contrary evidence.

Reactions: Epholos and senjeny

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Dude, the game actually tells you to try calling later, it can't teach you how to skim read properly. Or use a walkthrough. You can't just make false claims because you don't have contrary evidence.
If you read what I said, you'd see that it didn't actually say that. I had checked everything and it wasn't saying to call later. It wasn't updating the quest log, etc. It was entirely absent despite trying everything on the station until I quit the game and came back later only after reading more here that said what to do.

Moebius

May 17, 2017
huh? But i only got to the "investigate bedroom" quest and it says "to be continued in next version" - so i thought "oh it's just version 0.1 and therefore 0.9 is higher..." :)

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes