TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Max solved level is 30% in 0.9, and now playing on 0.10, I can only reach 31% and already repeating the dialogue I can have with others, can anyone give me some hints to breakthrough this 31%

Oh finished

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I wish we had a change log to see if the update is substantial...
I'm going to have to guess that the reason for no change-log, is that the content, or lack of it, would deter you from downloading and playing. It's kind of sad in that this game KIND of started off good, but then, well... ran out of fun.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I'm going to have to guess that the reason for no change-log, is that the content, or lack of it, would deter you from downloading and playing. It's kind of sad in that this game KIND of started off good, but then, well... ran out of fun.
I think things just need to be shaken up a bit, add a fetish or two, do something unexpected.

Reactions: Darkaura

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
from the patreon page:
"
Hey guys!

As you know this month's release will be the final one for Spaced Out. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible, so I can start working on the next project. The reason for this is that I want to keep releasing every month and with the amount of work that I'll have to do for the next game, I'll need to squeeze that time from Spaced Out, but don't worry - this doesn't mean it will have less content or anything - what it means to you is that you'll get the final version sooner than expected.

The story and dialogue is ~50% complete, and I'll soon start making the scenes and rendering them. As usual, I'll share with you one of the first renders here, so stay tuned!"

W T F ?

Reactions: L7Bear

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Considering how he doesn't include or release changelog, I will ask this of community, how much content was added since 0.5.1 ?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
If you paid/support the developers for this game, then keep supporting for N/A change logs and small update. Polishing panels are fun mini-game. You will like it. I got the game for free. I can't say shit to this game. Hope the new game will be better.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Im kinda Stuck!
I made the clothes but now I have no clue what to do next.
Some coment said somethinh about calling earth at midnight but that didn't work.
What Should I Do next?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
had multiple types of woohoo with sister..bit of late night fun with mom..various yeehaw with "grandma" lol..the funs there..ya just gotta do the quests right

U

User_32285

So now I really really wanna throw Lana out of an airlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
So now I really really wanna throw Lana out of an airlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish the dev gives the player this option. There is no redeeming her for me at this point. Kudos to her for manipulating the mc (and the player) but she should not be allowed to get away with it. I hope the finale to the game has the mc choose the girl he wants to be around instead of a generic harem end.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes