michael79

May 24, 2017
i am an idiot? maybe cant play this game. have played till 0.9. but nothing interessting happens.
only talk and clean the solar panels.
mayby can someone help? maybe save?
thanks

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lots happens..its just hurry up and wait..look at the red circled mark beside the room pics..tells you the quests...read..then pay attention to the times and be where you should be for each and the events will occur for you to participate in and solve...if you do so..lots of wild kinky goop flying left right and center..wear your big boy pants

Reactions: SciGuy

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
i am an idiot? maybe cant play this game. have played till 0.9. but nothing interessting happens.
only talk and clean the solar panels.
mayby can someone help? maybe save?
thanks
The OP includes a link to an "outdated" walkthru, which is in the spoiler section of this post:

The walkthru isn't so much outdated as now incomplete. It covers the early portions of the game, up thru the 0.7 release. After 0.7 the game pretty much flows like a visual novel with limited player choice, rather than the interactivity of the early game.

When you get to the 0.9 content the solar panels have no one around to clean them.

Thration

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a Changelog available for v0.10? If there is a answer to my question in previous pages i do apologize for being one of those people that did not take the time to read all the pages...

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
solved percentage went up to 60% and some different renders - maybe next update we will reach 100% but i think it will take another month until story goes further.the last two update are 99% skipping of seen texts ^^

Reactions: patrikfr01

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
solved percentage went up to 60% and some different renders - maybe next update we will reach 100% but i think it will take another month until story goes further.the last two update are 99% skipping of seen texts ^^
Mine went to only 42% or something, then the end of version message appeared... bit confused there.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
what the fuck? 1.50GB game for 5 mins of gameplay? after i make the clothes for sis/mom there is nothing else to do. am i missing something ? it shouldn't be that short for its size.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
what the fuck? 1.50GB game for 5 mins of gameplay? after i make the clothes for sis/mom there is nothing else to do. am i missing something ? it shouldn't be that short for its size.
There are tons of things after that. You are at the beginning. I suggest you take a look the walkthrough at the op.

Reactions: L7Bear and jande21
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes