Apr 7, 2018
I'm so confused, I got next to no dialogue with the only new sex scene being the anal / shower sex. Was that literally all that was added?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I don't really understand why theres room selection ui. There is no gameplay or choices to be made, it's 100% linear.
It's not justified at all.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Ok, while the game became a little linear, i have to say mom is perfect. Face, hair, tits, body, YES! :)

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Please please please fix the weird plot. Its a borderline Harem game so please keep it like that. Fix the whole clone, braindead thing.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
from the patreon page:
"
Hey guys!

As you know this month's release will be the final one for Spaced Out. I'll try to finish it as soon as possible, so I can start working on the next project. The reason for this is that I want to keep releasing every month and with the amount of work that I'll have to do for the next game, I'll need to squeeze that time from Spaced Out, but don't worry - this doesn't mean it will have less content or anything - what it means to you is that you'll get the final version sooner than expected.

The story and dialogue is ~50% complete, and I'll soon start making the scenes and rendering them. As usual, I'll share with you one of the first renders here, so stay tuned!"

W T F ?
that can only be a bad joke what the dev da sic hangs endless solar panels polish and sunstruck little and then that? fast a hasty end? in the middle of the game? So that means getting back the same in the game solar panel and then with the sex where you have to charge something by having sex and not kiommt what is similar with the polishing of the panele only now the thick of the mc is polished and that should be it?? that's really a cheekiness

Reactions: Adoringfan

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The Dice Game was in version 0.7 or 0.8. If you're still in that part of the station you're a couple of updates behind.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man tons of hate for the Solar Panels thing... I personally didnt mind it, what else are they gonna do in a Space Station where they think the AI is out to kill them ? and no "fuck all day" isnt a realistic solution, there is one male, and three females, and one female is heavily reluctant to bang the male (mom character).

If one thing bothers me about this game is the step-sister character, her change did a 180 BS turn to garbage-ville.... I wouldnt be upset if there was foreshadowing into what she really felt or goals were... Talking to the MC and her step-mom and real mom is one thing (obviously she is gonna hide truths) but the fact that we can see her inner thoughts through speech bubbles is what ruins it, her inner thoughts were always "I want my brother and love him, and want to bang him", it was never "I cant wait to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"... I mean WTF ?!?!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man tons of hate for the Solar Panels thing... I personally didnt mind it, what else are they gonna do in a Space Station where they think the AI is out to kill them ? and no "fuck all day" isnt a realistic solution, there is one male, and three females, and one female is heavily reluctant to bang the male (mom character).

If one thing bothers me about this game is the step-sister character, her change did a 180 BS turn to garbage-ville.... I wouldnt be upset if there was foreshadowing into what she really felt or goals were... Talking to the MC and her step-mom and real mom is one thing (obviously she is gonna hide truths) but the fact that we can see her inner thoughts through speech bubbles is what ruins it, her inner thoughts were always "I want my brother and love him, and want to bang him", it was never "I cant wait to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"... I mean WTF ?!?!
But ware your expectations subverted ? If they ware, then the developer accomplished his goal.

Dinka

May 15, 2018
The solar panel thing was a little much after like 20 (game)days of it. Just laziness on the devs part pure and simple, and this games basic design gave him MANY opportunities for laziness. At one point I actually thought, "wait, maybe 'polish the solar panels' is a euphemism for something really dirty, and that's where all this game's content is." But no it really was just the lackluster, low achieving race to the dumpster fire it appeared to be.
To be fair though, I totally get hard when I think about solar panels now.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes