anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I had checked everything and it wasn't saying to call later.
It tell you that you should try when there's someone else to answer and that night is probably better since they should be more relaxed.
Still you're globally right, the game was promising and finally is just a good looking what the fuck difficult to play if you aren't ready to loose half of your time.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Liked the game but after the last updates it kinda went to shit.

Let's face it guys. Games on this website are like anal sex.

either reallly good or really shit.
Anal, Foot jobs??? And Raping the sleeping Women. Few seduction it is either abuse or corrupt. The plot twist make up for bad planing.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Went from 59% to 79% to 89% automatically. If I chose to have sex with the women who fucked me over or refused it made no diff. I guess it was designed so we let our cocks do the thinking in the end.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Loaded my old save (from 0.10) to version 1.0.0, but when I reach 90% of the equation i get the message that this is the maximum value for this version.

Am I missing something? This doesn't feel much final..

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
After reading the reviews and having never played this I've decided.... yeah, nothing. Is this game worth the download?

Ashla

May 8, 2018
Meh...Its just me or the ending realy is bad? Whitout any options or choice or even a conclusion!

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Last update confused me, unless it was do to an old save. It seemed like I started in the middle of a differnt game. No real control and the events made little sense to me, when you consider the rest of the game.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Talk about a rushed ending. Obviously this wasn't planned to end this fast. There is 0 reason for any of the M.A.L mechanics because they doesn't matter at the end anyway. Seems like somebody just wanted to be done with it.

Reactions: Fragmandk
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes