Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
is there any quest i can do right now ?
I sort of wonder the same, cause i loaded up an old save with those quests done. But nothing seems to trigger.
You should play a dice game with Lana at midnight and after you are done, the new quest will be triggered.

EDIT: The actual trigger will happen a couple of days later.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok, I looked at this way back at 0.2 and haven't been back until now with 0.9. I have played 15 days in game and cannot get any dialogue with Mom, Sis, Earth or Megan and cannot find any way to open the med bay door. I did look through the posts and found a walkthrough for v0.2 but nothing else. Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
You should play a dice game with Lana at midnight and after you are done, the new quest will be triggered.

EDIT: The actual trigger will happen a couple of days later.
Yeah, It doesnt trigger at all for me. Dont know what's up with it.

Edit. NVM got it working, Had to play from an earlier save apparently. Or forgot to talk to rebecca at the holo beach on the current save.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Ok, I looked at this way back at 0.2 and haven't been back until now with 0.9. I have played 15 days in game and cannot get any dialogue with Mom, Sis, Earth or Megan and cannot find any way to open the med bay door. I did look through the posts and found a walkthrough for v0.2 but nothing else. Any hint would be greatly appreciated.
You have to open the door for megan at 00:00. I had an issue with that, hope it helps

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
OK how do I improve my skills so I can hack the camera to see Megan in the med bay. I am now on day 17 and have tried talking to Mom, Sis, and Earth at all times and locations. I have visited each section and checked to see if i could learn hacking and still nothing. I have found no hints in this forum thread please someone throw this old dog a bone.

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
OK how do I improve my skills so I can hack the camera to see Megan in the med bay. I am now on day 17 and have tried talking to Mom, Sis, and Earth at all times and locations. I have visited each section and checked to see if i could learn hacking and still nothing. I have found no hints in this forum thread please someone throw this old dog a bone.
I dont know exactly what you're talking about since I did a bunch of thing out of order, but will prolly help you, it lacks the last updates but its mostly grinding.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol i just find this "new" game (new for me ofc XD) just now.
And the plot look not only really promising XD but...

Story:
The story is set on a military research space station in Earth's orbit, whose AI goes haywire and starts killing the personnel. A family manages to lock themselves on a part of the station which is disconnected from the AI control systems but they
pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.

More in deep story XD
You play as Greg and together with you mom and your step sister, you'll need to find a way of restoring the section and ultimately taking back control of the station. Earth is reluctant to help since the AI has threatened them that it will fire all the nuclear missiles in case they make an attempt to board the station or destroy it. So the only chance is for the people inside to save themselves.

While megadownload... download the game XD i just wanna comment on what I read in the story plot plus the images post on page 1
First of all the images look really great, i really like the two woman on the cover! I hope that the mother is the long hair one, because i really like long hair woman XD
For the plot lol surelly till now i do not see any game with a plot like this, so surelly also this game is a fresh new air for me.
Now i really hope real choice in game, i mean... avoidable thing. From who i understand the mc family are in a safe zone. But that do not mean that also other family are safe. So surelly at last i think that Greg the mc find also some other survivor during his reserch and repairs thing.

Then... lets write XD i think... something really bad for some ppl! I mean someone surelly do not like who i write now XD
I read that: they pay a high price for that - the father remains locked out.
Now... if the fathar is already dead... then that he stay dead XD
But... i really hope... well for me taste, that there is the possibilyt to remains the father locked out permanetlly! XD Stay dead, stay away form me main plot XD the mc is the only one who need to fuck all the girls/women form me taste. So i really hope that some critic choice let me choice this XD
Cant wait to try this game now XD please do not ruin me hope game XD

anschwww

May 10, 2017
0.10 released for patreom it seems
for 20+ Patreons :OhMyGoodness:

we have to wait :p

Hi all!
This is to notify you that 0.10 has been sent to $20+ patreons, so the schedule for the rest is as follows:
$10+ will receive it on June 6th
$5+ will receive it on June 13th
and it will be made public on June 20th

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes