Dec 29, 2017
got mum and rebecca to do master slave roleplay now not getting contacted now no progression is that it for update?

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
How can i get this one in the Game?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Still no walkthrough right?
at the actual point it's not needed:
everyday just place solar panel,learn programming,and talk with the earth(usually at late night from 00:00 until bed time)
keeping going in this way you'll trigger scenes,and for know what to do,just press the "i" icon at the left of the room-moving menu
when on a task appear the symbol *
that means that you finished that part of the task(for now)

Dec 29, 2017
How did you do that? I've got the vibrator scenes, footjob of sister, brief sex with sister and the anal with Rebecca but can't seem to progress from there.
well after sis was kidnapped i talked to people, then talked to rebecca, who then talked to mother at lunch mother then wanked son off, talked again they said needed more so talked rebecca, rebecca got mum in room as chatted to the guys at base, rebecca wanks son off in sick bay before having master slave role play

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
how can i complete lanas vibrations it say that im not smart enough and i can ask mom what can i do ??

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, I've been busy in the last couple of days making 0.7 and haven't had the time to visit. So:

1. the bug is fixed but you need to start the game in 0.6.1 OR load a game from 0.5.x (fixing it for loading 0.6.0 is 'dirty' and I don't want to do it)

2. about the walkthrough - currently I can spend my free time (a couple of hours a day) working on the game. Writing a walkthrough will mean a delay for 1-2 days for the next version and I'm running on a tight schedule, so unless there is a pressing need (which I don't really think there is), I prefer to spend my time working on the game itself. Here is a link to a plot line guide that will help you with the early plot lines: and once a plot line has started, you can always check which is the next step by pressing the "i" icon. Finished plot lines have asterix after the name and if you click on them, it will say that there isn't anything left to do in the current version.

3. minigames - i guess it's one of those love/hate things. I will consider having a skip button but no promises that it will be there for 0.7

@NotMe00 I'm attaching one of mine. As far as I remember it has a game with Rebecca already set up, so she will be in engineering at midnight

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
so what news in here? cus i don't see the update log. i played 0.6 wich doesn't have any new content any new content in 0.6.1?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Rule of thumb - first number is for major releases, the second is for new features and the third one is for bugfixes. So yeah - only bugfixes in 0.6.1 compared to 0.6.0

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you for this game Ranger, it is really good and set in a different and interesting environment. I eagerly await
the next release.

I am usually not a fan of minigames, but yours are really good and since you can save before and during them
I see no reason why for not keeping them.

As for those asking for console commands, I don't know what you want them for. The game has no money or affection values. I guess you could fix unlimited solar energy, but if you polish the panels a few times each day you have enough energy anyway.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for this game Ranger, it is really good and set in a different and interesting environment. I eagerly await
the next release.

I am usually not a fan of minigames, but yours are really good and since you can save before and during them
I see no reason why for not keeping them.

As for those asking for console commands, I don't know what you want them for. The game has no money or affection values. I guess you could fix unlimited solar energy, but if you polish the panels a few times each day you have enough energy anyway.
I intend to keep them - but adding a 'skip' functionality will be fairly easy, so I'll do that.

As for the console commands 'energy = 1000' and 'efficiency = 100' should be enough if anyone has trouble collecting the required energy / efficiency for the mini-games

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I had sex with Megan, but it feels like I am in a loop now because I cannot advance with Lana or the mom. What do I need to do next?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes