Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
such an ugly cow....
I was wrong bro, I found new content. Not sure what triggered it but it happened the morning after I beat Rebeca and lost to Lana in the dice games, different nights of course, and about day 60.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
new content should include some mom scenes and mom and rebecca in the bar. More convos with night shift
all in all not a very good update but we'll see where he takes what happens next.

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a save just when 0.6 starts? the dice minigame pissed me off lol

turbogt16va

May 20, 2017
just save game,right mouse click,after every successful round in card game.
If you fail in round just load from your last save,the cards will be the same,so you will win easy every round

D

Deleted member 42

Okay i finished the dice game, now is there any mom content? there isn't much happening anymore with her pretty much same things over and over again. There's the Lana poker game but haven't tried that yet, can you unlock mom's contet without doing poker with lana or does it come after this?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Okay i finished the dice game, now is there any mom content? there isn't much happening anymore with her pretty much same things over and over again. There's the Lana poker game but haven't tried that yet, can you unlock mom's contet without doing poker with lana or does it come after this?
New content starts after play with Lana

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
New content starts after play with Lana
You need to play with Lana, to get the new content. After you played with her, at breakfast or dinner you will get a new conversation, thats where the new content starts.

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
On 6.1 It look like the first event with Rebecca is bugged an I can not make the trip for the electronics. Or even if I say nevermind it bugs out after the conversation between Lana and Rebecca I had the same issue in 6.0. Do I need to start totally fresh again on 6.1 or is everyone having this bug?

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to obtain the plans from Earth to rescue Lana?
I am really stuck here.

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
honestly this game has really potencial,but the gameplay is still a "solar panel-learn-contact heart-(sometimes)talk"
i hope more things will come out,because i like the story

S

SteelRazer

is "Lana's Kidnap" the last event for this current version of the game? (v6.1)
[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]I think it is, there is nothing else just repeating scenes and earth doesnt reply not during day nor night.

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
quest log says "next step should be obtaining plans from earth" current status of the quest is "Lana's Kidnap*" -Does this mean I'm already done for the current build?
yeah that should be it, there isnt any more images so thats the end of the update. You can though play a game with lana and mom but then thats it.

D

Deleted member 42

You need to play with Lana, to get the new content. After you played with her, at breakfast or dinner you will get a new conversation, thats where the new content starts.
Ahh i see, the game with lana is boring as fuck do you happen to have a save after that?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes