BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
well it depends ahahah,in the game you get a lot of infos from earth
i still haven't finished this version,but to be sure that you've done everything click on the "i" on the left of the moving-room menu and if every task has the *
i think you've reached the end of the version
i have all * so does that mean this patch was literally just the poker game with lana, one scene?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i have all * so does that mean this patch was literally just the poker game with lana, one scene?
nope, this was at last version as well

if you didn't started a quest yet, it won't show on the quest screen

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Getting events to start triggering in this game is very grindy (eg polishing solar panels 100 times).

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
it is when dev doesn't give one
Then lemme help ya out ...

6.1 Change-Log*

No New Content. >>> EDIT: I Was Wrong _ There Is New Content. <<<

FIN.

EDIT: The new Quest is 'Lana's Kidnap' and it started after I beat Rebeca and lost to Lana in the night games. ... After the win and the loss I got a scene and the quest. I am not sure if the game was the trigger but I think so.

Reactions: bluehound36

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
New content for this version triggers automatically on day 35
it's not necessarily on day 35, for me it was day 32

I think you need to play and win against lana on the vr room, and them you wait a couple days and it will trigger the new quest at breakfast (or dinner)

and for those that are saying that there is no new content, there is a lot of content, boobjob, vaginal sex, threesome and lesbian, all only in this version

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, so checked the new version out but nothing new is triggering as far as events. At day 40 and there is literally nothing new. Was this just a bugfix version? Nevermind, check the spoiler if anyone wants to know how to get the new events to start triggering.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
anyone have a save for the end of .5? i said no for another game and she wont offer the game again and i saved over it.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes