S

SteelRazer

How do I trigger the events past day 43 ? I have a old save from 0.5.1 and It seems not working , currently on day 47.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
How do I trigger the events past day 43 ? I have a old save from 0.5.1 and It seems not working , currently on day 47.
Did play minigame with Lana? New events started for me at the breakfast after play the game with Lana and win.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Making an UNOFFICIAL Mac version. I have no way to test it, so someone will have to tell me if it works.
I'll post a link wen I get done with the Mac build and have a link for ya.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Making an UNOFFICIAL Mac version. I have no way to test it, so someone will have to tell me if it works.
I'll post a link wen I get done with the Mac build and have a link for ya.
PC version have an error. So if is the same files there will be a problem

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Triggering the plot lines is not done by a specific day - they depend on how you are progressing through the game. 0.6 content starts during breakfast a couple of days after you play a game with Lana.

About the bug - I'm currently fixing it and will create both PC and a MAC versions, which I'll post to my patreons, so I guess both files will appear soon here :)

Reactions: aweriel and gestved

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Triggering the plot lines is not done by a specific day - they depend on how you are progressing through the game. 0.6 content starts during breakfast a couple of days after you play a game with Lana.

About the bug - I'm currently fixing it and will create both PC and a MAC versions, which I'll post to my patreons, so I guess both files will appear soon here :)
saw this after my last post. Should I just let it wait until the OFFICIAL and fixed mac version is posted, or shall I go ahead with the unofficial but bugged one?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
saw this after my last post. Should I just let it wait until the OFFICIAL and fixed mac version is posted, or shall I go ahead with the unofficial but bugged one?
I've just posted it to my patreons, so whoever shared 0.6.0 can do it again :)

Reactions: Kendra

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
It has blowjob, handjob, footjob, titjob, regular sex, anal, girl on girl, roleplay, threesome, voyeurism, strip mini-games... I think that's about it...
BTW, @RedKing can you update the tags in the thread with some of the above?

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
Got this error msg when trying to open the mac-version dl from mega-link:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/Games/spaced_out.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/Games/spaced_out.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 300, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Applications/Games/spaced_out.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 135, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Darwin-14.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Got an error msg while uncompressing the zip-file: Think it said something like:
Error while trucating File "/Applications/Games/spaced_out.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/archive"

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes