chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you for your answer! I need to play the dice game wit her again :D

Just an other question... when i go to play again with Rebecca, and Lana is there, is it an option to take them both?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thank you for your answer! I need to play the dice game wit her again :D

Just an other question... when i go to play again with Rebecca, and Lana is there, is it an option to take them both?
Not yet.

D

Deleted member 42

Anyone got a walkthrough for this? and when is the next update? because i haven't started the game yet

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Anyone got a walkthrough for this? and when is the next update? because i haven't started the game yet
You don't really need walkthrough just click 'i' upper left of the screen . It gives you hints.
For next update in dev's last patreon post said end of the month. I don't know if anything changed but we can always ask @Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
You don't really need walkthrough just click 'i' upper left of the screen . It gives you hints.
For next update in dev's last patreon post said end of the month. I don't know if anything changed but we can always ask @Ranger
No, that's the plan - I'm going through the QA rounds and will release it to my patreons in the next 3-4 days depending on the bugs that come out.

As for the walkthrough, I will really try to make one, but my time is limited and though it will not be that long to write, I need to go through all the plot lines and events to check their triggers, so it might not happen if I find too many bugs in 0.6

The good news is that the renders are done and even though there was a bit of a down-time during the holidays, I managed to catch up with the renders and currently the new version has 102 new screens with over 2/3 of those featuring nudity and sex.

yamauba

Jun 15, 2017
v0.5.1 failed to unzip on both mac and pc versions for me. Hoping this error doesn't occur with v.0.6 :p

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm not sure, but it seems that it's available for all patrons, including 1$ patrons

marlo

May 24, 2017
well last update was released on dec 25, 5 days later here ,., so i assumed it would be here by now , its also the mom update :(

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes