xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gonna be boning blue chicks in no time!

Dec 29, 2017
android would be interesting considering it was a military space station or what about a mutant where dna was spliced some alien species

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
well i was thinking of some robo chick.

is there some ruffly date of new update.
The new release will be before the end of the month for sure. I don't want to commit to a specific date, but as of now I'm on schedule with the renders (about 70 are done) and the story plot line for this version is complete. What remains to be finished (apart from some of the actual renders) is a couple of events and since there will be no time for a new mini game (this will require at least 3 days of coding and 35-40 new images), I will spice up one of the existing.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
How many updates are going to be?
As far as the story is concerned, 0.6 is about mid-way to the end. In how many versions I'll be able to finish it, depends mainly on the side events and the mini-games I include in each version because each of those is taking resources (mainly in terms of renders).

I don't intend to "milk" the game like it happens with so many other games that used to be great - once the story is complete, the game will be finished and I'll probably start working on a sequel (I have few ideas floating around, but it's still a long way to go till we reach that point).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Its an awesome game, love it! Will be there more scenes with sis? She is hot as helly
Only one with her (and mom) in 0.6 and for 0.7 it's planned that her involvement will be minimal. Sorry. In 0.8 though... ;)

Reactions: Jeancul
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes