krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for v0.5.1 because i see that people been getting more stuff done while it feels like i'm just repeating the same stuff and not progressing to where others are now?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
okay man thx just wondering
No worries, just remember, if you ever need help with a game, take a look through the posts, if none of them fit what you are looking for, ask away, it's what the community is here for.

Reactions: saolo996
D

Deleted member 158656

what is needed to do after the "simple clothes"-mission. It doesen't happen anything after i finished it?!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I wish there was some form of progress indicator. I'm on Lana's Vibrations and have been continuously "learning to program processor" for 35 days straight since starting playing, yet cannot make vibrator as do not have enough knowledge. wtf? How much can you possibly need?

Would be useful to have some kind of target & progress towards it shown, whether percentage currently attained & required, or simply "x /? amount of times completed". Otherwise it's just arbitrary grinding to possibly go nowhere and potentially a total waste of time if it is not even the item needed, which the game does not bother to define or tell you, such as this quest which, at no point, tells you that you need to spend another x amount of times learning to programme.

This uninformative nature of the game very quickly becomes annoying & then just plain boring.
click, click, click, click, click, click, click, nothing changes.
click, click, click, click, click, click, click, nothing.
Zzzzzz......

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I wish there was some form of progress indicator. I'm on Lana's Vibrations and have been continuously "learning to program processor" for 35 days straight since starting playing, yet cannot make vibrator as do not have enough knowledge. wtf? How much can you possibly need?

Would be useful to have some kind of target & progress towards it shown, whether percentage currently attained & required, or simply "x /? amount of times completed". Otherwise it's just arbitrary grinding to possibly go nowhere and potentially a total waste of time if it is not even the item needed, which the game does not bother to define or tell you, such as this quest which, at no point, tells you that you need to spend another x amount of times learning to programme.

This uninformative nature of the game very quickly becomes annoying & then just plain boring.
click, click, click, click, click, click, click, nothing changes.
click, click, click, click, click, click, click, nothing.
Zzzzzz......
Hit the "I" in the top left corner, click on the quest, it will tell you what to do.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hit the "I" in the top left corner, click on the quest, it will tell you what to do.
Thanks for the response mate.
I have already done that & unfortunately no, it doesn't.
Lana's vibrations states: "I should check with the energy processor to see if it can make what something more than just food and clothes". Strange addition of the word "what" to that sentence. lol
Obviously I have already done this & got told that I do not have enough knowledge.
After going to the processor and being told that I do not have enough the message changes to: "I don't think the processor is capable of making anything else, but let's check to make sure".
The option to go to the processor is no longer available, so cannot "check to make sure".
This obviously leaves the only available option as more "learn to programme processor", but without any indication or verification that this is the correct option & also without any idea of how many times it needs to be done, if it actually needs to be done at all, it's not a very intuitive game mechanic.
As I already stated, I have been doing this "learn to programme processor" option multiple times per day for 35 game days & there is absolutely zero information on progress, or if it's even what is actually required.

Following this, you get the "programme electronics" option & it fails, telling me that I need to return to her and tell her that it cannot make one.
Well, if this is how to "progress" the quest, by not being able to do it, that's entirely counter-intuitive.
Doing something that admits defeat in a quest in order to complete it is simply idiotic. Admitting defeat is a failure in the quest, rather than a success criteria.
This should be made a whole lot more clear and intuitive that it is a progression point & not the failure point that it seems to be.

If there is nothing stating that this is actually the solution, I could end up doing it repeatedly for another 500+ days and potentially get nowhere if it's not the action required.
A simple "x/?" amount done would solve this instantly and stop massive, boring grinds being conducted unnecessarily. This would possibly lead to more people giving this game the time of day.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I have already done that & no, it doesn't.
Lana's vibrations states: "I should check with the energy processor to see if it can make what something more than just food and clothes". Strange addition of the word "what" to that sentence. lol
Obviously I have already done this & got told that I do not have enough knowledge.
After going to the processor and being told that I do not have enough the message changes to: "I don't think the processor is capable of making anything else, but let's check to make sure".
The option to go to the processor is no longer available, so cannot "check to make sure".
This obviously leaves the only available option as more "learn to programme processor", but without any indication or verification that this is the correct option & also without any idea of how many times it needs to be done, if it actually needs to be done at all, it's not a very intuitive game mechanic.
As I already stated, I have been doing this "learn to programme processor" option multiple times per day for 35 game days & there is absolutely zero information on progress, or if it's even what is actually required.

If there is nothing stating that this is actually the solution, I could end up doing it repeatedly for another 500+ days and potentially get nowhere if it's not the action required.
A simple "x/?" amount done would solve this instantly and stop massive, boring grinds being conducted unnecessarily. This would possibly lead to more people giving this game the time of day.
Try going to the dinning room when no one is around, if that doesn't work out try talking to lana on her room or rebecca at the beach. If neither of those work out, it's time to grind the tits off of that program processor

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just noticed another glitch, after Mum takes the suit you are supposed to wait until breakfast to see if she comes back.
The hour before breakfast she was in the room with the processor, then at breakfast she hasn't come back yet, despite being in the next room 1hr earlier?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Try going to the dinning room when no one is around, if that doesn't work out try talking to lana on her room or rebecca at the beach. If neither of those work out, it's time to grind the tits off of that program processor
Thanks again mate. I have progressed & it had nothing to do with learning to programme the processor, but it's more the point that I could well have spent hours doing that when it wasn't ever required.
Essentially this equals poor, ill-defined and ambiguous gameplay mechanics.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks again mate. I have progressed & it had nothing to do with learning to programme the processor, but it's more the point that I could well have spent hours doing that when it wasn't ever required.
Essentially this equals poor, ill-defined and ambiguous gameplay mechanics.
Yeah, it is a bit off, but you sorta get used to it. Just check every room's options then check on people in the rooms at different times.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, it is a bit off, but you sorta get used to it. Just check every room's options then check on people in the rooms at different times.
lol yes, I've been playing since v0.3 & thankfully haven't really experienced too many of those stupid situations but would hope that, by posting them here when I do find them, the dev may be able to take it onboard as constructive criticism & give a better, more clear & concise explanation in game of what is required, or certainly & perhaps more importantly what is not! ;-)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Trying to play Poker Dice with Lana a 2nd time, with 738 Energy, gave me the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/meet_rebecca.rpy", line 532, in script call
File "game/lanas_vibrations.rpy", line 328, in script call
File "game/event_rebecca_dice_game.rpy", line 176, in script
Exception: Sayer 'lana' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/meet_rebecca.rpy", line 532, in script call
File "game/lanas_vibrations.rpy", line 328, in script call
File "game/event_rebecca_dice_game.rpy", line 176, in script
File "E:\New\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 593, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\New\spaced_out-0.5.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 509, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'lana' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Spaced Out 0.5.1

Easy enough to just ignore and progress, but thought I'd report all the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Continuity is sorely lacking in this game too.
Why would my Mother, who I've already seen naked, want me to leave the room so that she can change?
Even more so, why did she wake me up in the first place if she was so embarrassed of me being there? Surely she should've just got changed in the shower room and left me sleeping? Is she an utter moron?

Same with Sis, why would she ask me to cum all over her feet & then ask me to cum all over her arse, then get fed up if I cum on her after she's had a shower?
Is she as much of a moron as Mum?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I was mucking about in the console and found some variables and such. I haven't tested cheating, but it seems like the following should be safe to modify:

Variables:

Code:
energy                        battery charge
efficiency                      solar panel efficiency
(That's 'efficiency' on the second line, code block is making it look wierd on my box)

There is also variable player_stat.programming which represents skill at programming the processor, and function player_stat.learn_programming which increases player_stat.programming by 5. Often when there's a function which modifies a variable, it can be a bad idea to modify it manually. That's probably not the case here, but to be on the safe side, enter this at the prompt to use the function:
Code:
player_stat.learn_programming()
There are also top-level objects work_polish_panels and work_learn_programming. I'm pretty sure these are just used to determine whether or not the buttons should appear when in the Life Support room though.

#####

In addition to that stuff, mom and sis have affection, dominance, and horny stats. When I checked all were at 0, so they may not be used yet (or they may not be used ever :().

Code:
stats.characters[0].name       mom
stats.characters[1].name       sis
To see eg. sis's horniness:

Code:
stats.characters[1].horny

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Same error message as above on the 3rd time playing Poker Dice with Lana, with 1000 Energy this time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OK, I've played and won Poker Dice 3 x with Lana & also beaten Rebecca at Liar's Dice 3 or 4 times now, but don't seem to get any new content. Is that it for this version?
Meet Rebecca from the "i" list still shows as "I should be able to convince Rebecca to play another game whenever I have enough energy".
Every night I see the same scene with Rebecca and Lana. Is anything else supposed to happen?
Again, some form of progress indicator should be used in order to avoid players having to continually do something for possibly zero effect.
This would also allow players to realise when they've reached the end of the content, rather than continuing to grind for nothing, which is what a lot of this game seems to be. It really does get very boring, very quickly.

*edit* Dice game is now happening automatically, when I didn't even speak to Rebecca to discuss it or agree to it. Is this a bug?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes